Guitar Hero 3 V Rock Band

MetallicA'

Ricky Davis Collector
eBay User
senyac1
Well the follow up to GH2 is due to hit stores sometime in October and thi time round features a Gibson Les Paul Guitar instead of the Explorer which was the one used for GH2. Best thing about it is its wireless :D
Im really excited about this game due to all the added extras and setlist this time round. You can now battle people online and all the menus and stuff look so much cooler. And this time round you have to battle 3 boses they are:
Slash, DIMEBAG and The Devil (Presuming it will be the same one in the Pick of Destiny). GH is deadset the funnest game to play and never gets old.
On GH2 I:
Easy - Clocked and 5 Starred All songs
Medium - Clocked and 5 Starred All Songs
Hard - Clocked and have 5 Starred 35/48 songs i think
Expert - 37/48 Songs completed (Extremely hard but slowly going through it)

Expert is bullshit hard and its is going to be so much harder for GH3 with Dragonforce in it this time round lol :lol:

The Setlist: (So far their is 30 but their will be a good 40 more of lesser known bands, im hoping for some metal like Unearth, Caliban, Shadows Fall etc..)

"Barracuda" - Heart
"Cherub Rock" - Smashing Pumpkins
"Cult of Personality" - Living Colour
"Even Flow" - Pearl Jam
"Hearts on Fire" - Hammerfall
"Knights of Cydonia" - Muse
"La Grange - ZZ Top
"Lay Down" - Priestess
"The Metal" - Tenacious D
"My Name Is Jonas" - Weezer
"The Number of the Beast" - Iron Maiden
"Paint It, Black" - The Rolling Stones
"Rock and Roll All Nite" - Kiss
"Rock You Like a Hurricane" - Scorpions
"Sabotage" - Beastie Boys
"School's Out" - Alice Cooper
"She Builds Quick Machines" - Velvet Revolver
"Slow Ride" - Foghat
"Suck My Kiss" - Red Hot Chili Peppers
"Through the Fire and Flames" - DragonForce
"Welcome to the Jungle" - Guns N' Roses
"Miss Murder" - AFI
"3's and 7's" - Queens of the Stone Age
"Raining Blood" - Slayer
"Reptillia" - The Strokes
"Paranoid" - Black Sabbath
"Cities on Flame" - Blue Öyster Cult
"Mississippi Queen" - Mountain
"One" - Metallica
"Revolution is my Name" - Pantera

I bolded all the kickass songs which i am looking foward to playing ;) :thumbsup:

and than their is ROCK Band that will be released at Chrissy time, and basically is all Instruments. You can buy drums, a Fender Stratocaster, Microphone. Got a few good songs currently and also a few albums like Nirvana - Nevermind and a whole Metallica album. Best thing about this one is their is going to be loads of download content. :thumbsup:
I will more than likely buy both but i wont be getting all the instruments for Rock Band. But it would be preety cool to get like 4-5 people to play all the instruments.

anyone else love this game and looks foward to its release?

heres a demo vid of the hardest song on GH3 in expert. MUST WATCH
Absolutly crazy, the opener delivers 13 notes a second haha and the video doesnt even show the SOLO which is one of the fastest solos ever made!

if someone could help me out in posting the actual vid in this thread that would be sick, i dont know how to do it but above is the link.

Back
Top Bottom