Group Case Share - 08/09 HOT PROSPECTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I emailed Chris from Upper Deck again and he has apologised that the original package has not arrived. I have resent him my address and he has advised he will get another package together and ship out again.

Fingers crossed!

Wow, Do I get anything?:)

Just because it's your birthday you think you get everything ;)

But seriously, if you missed out on a hit, I am hoping that enough will be sent to cover all the missed hits. Though I have no idea what will arrive, but whatever does arrive will be distributed randomly and evenly to those who missed out on hits from this case buy.

Chris has emailed me and said there is a package on its way again. I will advise as soon as I get it. Please don't post here asking if it has arrived - I will post when it does :)

Awesome - thanks Graham!

it sorta feels like a tax refund - even though its something you paid for, it feels like im getting something for free!!

haha yeah or some insurance claim... gueez figured by now.. this was a no go.. interesting that theve taken so long to send out the care package.. better late than never..

I was one major rookie auto/patch down in my box, im not expecting anything.. but wouldn't say no to a replacement hit..

guys some good news. The package has arrived from Upper Deck.

The guys that were shorted are as per the following list :

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru...-share-08-09-hot-prospects-10.html#post379507

DarthAnnihl8or 0 of 3 hits (3 missing)
aussie26 2 of 3 hits (1 missing)
infestacide 2 of 3 hits (1 missing)
graham 2 of 3 hits (1 missing)
Billyhoyle 1 of 3 hits (2 missing)
olechel 1 of 3 hits (2 missing)
kuzjuxcan 2 of 3 hits (1 missing)
indigogazer 2 of 3 hits (1 missing)

There are no Jordan autos or the like, but some nice cards definately.

What I might do, is list all of the cards, and have picks in the following order :

DarthAnnihl8or
Billyhoyle
olechel
DarthAnnihl8or

That will bring everyone in the list up to 2 hits each. Then randomise the rest of the list to pick in order from what is left.

I think this is the fairest way of doing it. What are everyones thoughts on this ?

guys some good news. The package has arrived from Upper Deck.

The guys that were shorted are as per the following list :

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru...-share-08-09-hot-prospects-10.html#post379507

DarthAnnihl8or 0 of 3 hits (3 missing)
aussie26 2 of 3 hits (1 missing)
infestacide 2 of 3 hits (1 missing)
graham 2 of 3 hits (1 missing)
Billyhoyle 1 of 3 hits (2 missing)
olechel 1 of 3 hits (2 missing)
kuzjuxcan 2 of 3 hits (1 missing)
indigogazer 2 of 3 hits (1 missing)

There are no Jordan autos or the like, but some nice cards definately.

What I might do, is list all of the cards, and have picks in the following order :

DarthAnnihl8or
Billyhoyle
olechel
DarthAnnihl8or

That will bring everyone in the list up to 2 hits each. Then randomise the rest of the list to pick in order from what is left.

I think this is the fairest way of doing it. What are everyones thoughts on this ?

I say have a lottery system like the NBA draft :lol: Good to hear that it finally arrived! Hope you guys that missed out on hits get something nice :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom