Group Case Share - 08/09 HOT PROSPECTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think mine has arrived but i am out of town at the moment and wont be able to bust until Thursday arvo....I will be sure to do a live break...:D

still verrrrrrry far off the average it says on the box.... we are short ALOT of GU's...

Guys, I have been in contact with Chris and he will be sending a courtesy package to me for this case. As soon as it arrives I will be distributing whatever comes to those who missed out completely first and foremost. Please be patient as it is coming regular mail. I also can't promise what we are going to get. Upper Deck don't *have* to do this, but they are.

A huge thank you to Chris for doing what he can.

hey graham thanks for organising. its a shame it came down to this though...

and thanks to billyhole for collating results etc

top job guys...

and MASSIVE thanks to Chris!!

ps - wonder what the package is :)

That's Awesome to hear mate. Thanks for doing this, Chris seems like a really good guy and I'm pleased to hear that UD have come to the party.

Do you have any idea what will be in the 'care package'? If they are singles, how would we decide who gets what?

If they are singles then it will probably be a random draw between those who missed out. That's probably the fairest way of doing it.

Probably best to wait to see what comes then we will take it from there and decide how to distribute whatever shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom