Group Case Share - 08/09 HOT PROSPECTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey graham - any word on if we have received anything?!?!

haha its upperdeck... and its only been 4 days.. try back here in a month and we might be lucky. I hope for the guys who got squat that it makes up for it somehow.

I was only shorted one hit, but im not fussed on if i get anything else or not

Hey graham - any word on if we have received anything?!?!

It's been 4 days mate including 2 for a weekend. Please be patient.

Upper Deck are sending something. What that is I have no idea. It will be coming Airmail so I suspect it will take a minimum of 2 weeks. Add the time it takes Chris to get a package together and it could be up to a month.

As soon as I know something, you guys will be sure to know about it as well.

It's been 4 days mate including 2 for a weekend. Please be patient.

Upper Deck are sending something. What that is I have no idea. It will be coming Airmail so I suspect it will take a minimum of 2 weeks. Add the time it takes Chris to get a package together and it could be up to a month.

As soon as I know something, you guys will be sure to know about it as well.

oh yeh didnt mean actually received the cards.....meant received any word from UD filling us in or anything...

i would be stoked if we received anything in Australian within a month :p
chances are it'd be longer than that tho..

appreciate all your work with this mate! :thumbsup:

oh yeh didnt mean actually received the cards.....meant received any word from UD filling us in or anything...

i would be stoked if we received anything in Australian within a month :p
chances are it'd be longer than that tho..

appreciate all your work with this mate! :thumbsup:

Yeah - sorry mate. A few posts back I posted that they are sending me something. I won't find out what it is until it arrives.

Guys, I have been in contact with Chris and he will be sending a courtesy package to me for this case. As soon as it arrives I will be distributing whatever comes to those who missed out completely first and foremost. Please be patient as it is coming regular mail. I also can't promise what we are going to get. Upper Deck don't *have* to do this, but they are.

A huge thank you to Chris for doing what he can.

any update?

I got a response from Chris to say that there was a package sent via Surface mail, so it's just over approx 3 months from when it was sent. On my past experiences with surface, it should turn up anywhere from now until the end of the year.

Cross your fingers it arrives soon!

Gotta say guys....surface mail is REALLY slow!

So don't stress it should still get here :)

Hope it is serious MOJO to all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom