Group Case Share - 08/09 HOT PROSPECTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah sure i hadnt really thought about this to be honest, but your way seems fair graham. I'd like to thank you for your persistance

Graham, I think that's a Really fair way to do it mate. Glad to hear that it has finally arrived.

guys some good news. The package has arrived from Upper Deck.

The guys that were shorted are as per the following list :

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru...-share-08-09-hot-prospects-10.html#post379507

DarthAnnihl8or 0 of 3 hits (3 missing)
aussie26 2 of 3 hits (1 missing)
infestacide 2 of 3 hits (1 missing)
graham 2 of 3 hits (1 missing)
Billyhoyle 1 of 3 hits (2 missing)
olechel 1 of 3 hits (2 missing)
kuzjuxcan 2 of 3 hits (1 missing)
indigogazer 2 of 3 hits (1 missing)

There are no Jordan autos or the like, but some nice cards definately.

What I might do, is list all of the cards, and have picks in the following order :

DarthAnnihl8or
Billyhoyle
olechel
DarthAnnihl8or

That will bring everyone in the list up to 2 hits each. Then randomise the rest of the list to pick in order from what is left.

I think this is the fairest way of doing it. What are everyones thoughts on this ?

Yeah i think that's fine.. people who missed out more like darth should be able to have first crack...

ok guys, well the randomiser worked great :lol: reminds me why I shouldnt have gone in for the 90 mill.

The picks, in order will be :
DarthAnnihl8or
Billyhoyle
olechel
DarthAnnihl8or
kuzjuxcan
aussie26
infestacide
indigogazer
Billyhoyle
olechel
DarthAnnihl8or
graham

If we can't get a response from someone within a decent time frame then I will have to make a choice for them.

Heres a pic of the cards available and I will list them in the next day or so. I'm aiming for first selection to start this weekend (Friday/Saturday) after the list is up. Any cards left over will go to the site for use in random draws/prizes (as the package included other stuff from UD that was for use for the site as well as the Hot Prospects shortages)

And a huge thanks to Upper Deck who didn't need to do this!!! :D:D

ud_hotprospectscards.jpg

ok guys, well the randomiser worked great :lol: reminds me why I shouldnt have gone in for the 90 mill.

The picks, in order will be :
DarthAnnihl8or
Billyhoyle
olechel
DarthAnnihl8or
kuzjuxcan
aussie26
infestacide
indigogazer
Billyhoyle
olechel
DarthAnnihl8or
graham

If we can't get a response from someone within a decent time frame then I will have to make a choice for them.

Heres a pic of the cards available and I will list them in the next day or so. I'm aiming for first selection to start this weekend (Friday/Saturday) after the list is up. Any cards left over will go to the site for use in random draws/prizes (as the package included other stuff from UD that was for use for the site as well as the Hot Prospects shortages)

And a huge thanks to Upper Deck who didn't need to do this!!! :D:D

Very nice lot there guys! Happy picking!

nice of them to send out free cards even tho its not the same as missing out on cards that could be so much better... even tho it was nice of them to send out some decent cards (unlike topps) makes me wonder tho how much of products they hold on to.. :S

happy picking guys and hopefully there is bonus mojo for yous in future breaks..

Ok heres the list of cards to select from - I will update this list as they are selected.

0708 UD Black Wes Unseld Jersey Numbers Auto 09/10 #NA-WU - DarthAnnihl8or #1 Pick
0809 SPx Elton Brand/Andre Miller Winning Materials Combo Dual Jsy #WMC-MB
0809 SPx Nate Robinson/Stephon Marbury Winning Materials Combo Dual Jsy #WMC-MR
0809 SPx Andrei Kirilenko/Mehmut Okur Winning Materials Combo Dual Jsy #WMC-KO
0809 SPx Donte Greene RC Auto Home 558/599 #144
0809 SPx Javale McGee RC Auto Away 471/599 #161
0809 UD Premier Dikembe Mutumbo Rare Remnants Triple Patch 33/50 #RR3-DM
0809 UD Premier JR Giddens RC Auto 004/199 #126
0809 UD Premier Ryan Anderson RC Auto 021/199 #120
0809 UD Premier Paul Pierce Premier Stitchings Patch 45/50 #PS-PP - aussie26 #6 Pick
0809 UD Premier George Gervin Premier Stitchings Patch 32/50 #PS-GG - olechel #3 Pick
0809 UD Premier Steve Nash Premier Stitchings Patch 13/50 #PS-SN (jersey numbered) - kuzjuxcan #5 Pick
0809 UD Premier Amare Stoudemire Rare Remnants Triple Patch 09/25 #RR3-AS
0809 UD Premier Andre Iguodala/Corey Brewer Premier Remnants 4 Dual Jsy 09/50 #PR4-IB (Iggy jersey numbered) - DarthAnnihl8or #4 Pick
0809 UD Premier Richard Jefferson Preeminence Auto 07/25 #PE-RJ
0809 UD Premier Joe Alexander Preeminence Auto 09/25 #PE-AL
0809 UD Black Jarrett Jack Auto USA Flag Patch 29/50 #US-JJ - infestacide #7 Pick
0809 UD Black Anthony Randolph RC Auto Jsy 52/99 #55 - Billyhoyle #2 Pick
0203? Upper Deck Kenyon Martin All Star Authentics GU #KM-AAA
0203? Upper Deck Kenyon Martin Game Jersey Auto 251/275 #AU-KM
0405 UD SPx Manu Ginobli/Tim Duncan Winning Combos Dual GU #WC-GD

Now with some of these cards, I do not have toploaders etc, so if you want you can send me magnetics to cover your cards and I will send your cards back in them.

The picks again, in order :

DarthAnnihl8or
Billyhoyle
olechel
DarthAnnihl8or
kuzjuxcan
aussie26
infestacide
indigogazer
Billyhoyle
olechel
DarthAnnihl8or
graham

And here are the cards :

15089d1246395237-group-case-share-08-09-hot-prospects-ud_hotprospectscards.jpg

With the 2nd Draft Pick, and team lacking in Black:

0809 UD Black Anthony Randolph RC Auto Jsy 52/99 #55

Also before Chad jumps on us - the JR Giddens is jersey numbered too

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

pm sent to olechel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom