Group Break on Cherry Collectables

@noodles34 I've no idea at all about NFL, I just went on dAvaro's recommendation on which team to choose. As dAvo said to me "If I have not scared you off yet take the bills as I PC them and have a really large presence in this product." Who is this Rookie I should be watching out for please? :confused:

I'm an NBA person and love the group breaks, I've seen dAvaro and Cherry work really hard to get an NFL group break going so I thought I'd help out, have I done the wrong thing? :(

i also have a friend who wants best team available haha

i also have a friend who wants best team available haha
@sskillswitch, @cherrycollectables, Mate I'm happy to pull out of the break if it makes you happy, only went into it to help fill it and get NFL group breaks going on Cherry. :mad:
Actually sorry to @dAvaro and Cherry who worked so hard to get this up and running, I tried to help but some plebs around this forum can't see that, I'M OUT.:mad:

@sskillswitch, @cherrycollectables, Mate I'm happy to pull out of the break if it makes you happy, only went into it to help fill it and get NFL group breaks going on Cherry. :mad:
Actually sorry to @dAvaro and Cherry who worked so hard to get this up and running, I tried to help but some plebs around this forum can't see that, I'M OUT.:mad:
Hope you dont pull out Ang!
Everyone had the opportunity to take the Bills and no-one did, there was no message from cherry saying that the Bills were OFF LIMITS.
Its bloody disapointing if ones comments prevent this break happening after all the work @cherrycollectables & @dAvaro have put in!

Last edited:
Sorry guys but sometimes in life you try and do what you believe is the right thing...help and support good people and good causes for the right reasons...and you get crap back. I'm getting too old for that to happen to me. Good luck with the break and I hope whoever scores the Bills gets a 1/1 super logo refractor, if such a card exists. :thumbsup:

Bravo haters. You scared Ang off & now Rick has both rookie QB's. Congrats Rick.
I was going to buy any of Ang's hits off him as I PC Bills but didnt want to have Packers & Bills but I guess that's all history now. One more spot and lets break this baby :kick:

Bravo haters. You scared Ang off & now Rick has both rookie QB's. Congrats Rick.
I was going to buy any of Ang's hits off him as I PC Bills but didnt want to have Packers & Bills but I guess that's all history now. One more spot and lets break this baby :kick:
I'm not a hater nor a pleb. Thought I'd made a pretty clear explanation of my comment. Was never my intention to insult or upset anybody, was simply something I had a giggle to myself about and decided to share. Now I feel quite awful and wish I hadn't. However, I WILL NOT accept any responsibility for people withdrawing and/or the case breaking to not get off the ground. As I stated earlier, I explained all and was under the impression that all was good in the world. I too will not take any garbage and am happy to walk aswell if it was to continue.

It's all good guys. I apologize for being a douche, just want this to break so bad...
Big thanks to Rick for taking so many spots.
One more spot and we are prime. A couple of big hit teams left so let's fill that spot.
;)

WOW... like noodles i was merely making a joke. i never meant to upset anyone and if i did i apologise. i thought that it was all in good fun tbh. arent we at the stage where we can poke a lil fun without offending people yet??

besides, everyone knows that the best rookie.is Patterson for the Vikes haha

Ok Cherry is taking the last spot so PAYMENT IS NOW DUE ladies!

note 'LimitedNFLsaints' or your team, when paying via PayPal. If you would like our Bank Details PM me.
Looking forward to this Thursday night, after the iMac case break - randoms will be drawn when all Payments received! For more details on the final spots check the bottom of page 2.

Ok Cherry is taking the last spot so PAYMENT IS NOW DUE ladies!

note 'LimitedNFLsaints' or your team, when paying via PayPal. If you would like our Bank Details PM me.
Looking forward to this Thursday night, after the iMac case break - randoms will be drawn when all Payments received! For more details on the final spots check the bottom of page 2.

i will try and get payment done tomorrow bud - cheers

What's the paypal addy to send the payment to? And are all cards being shipped for the $115 or only hits and to get base is extra - not that there will be a whole lot of base - only 30 cards total I think ??

Back
Top Bottom