Group Break on Cherry Collectables

Come on guys!
The case is there ready to roll! It feels like im 12 again, Mums put my present under the Xmas tree and I have to sit here and look at it and wait for xmas day and let my mind boggle as to what is in there!
5 more spots to go!

Haha! The ol' uni diet!
We apprentices were slightly more classy than the uni kids.
Our trolleys had 21 packets of noodles and 2 bags of spuds!

Hey Naidan,
I reckon the Patriots will be all yours when you get back mate, the last few spots will be hard to fill.
But don't worry ill be bumping the Christ out of this page till the rest of NFL boys cave in or we can convert some NBA blokes(which im sure are all broke after flawless).
Grayson runs a pretty good show and this WILL be an awesome break to be apart of.

Ang, I'm not sure if selecting the team with the most valuable/sought after rookie classifies as "doing it for the team"... ;)
@noodles34 I've no idea at all about NFL, I just went on dAvaro's recommendation on which team to choose. As dAvo said to me "If I have not scared you off yet take the bills as I PC them and have a really large presence in this product." Who is this Rookie I should be watching out for please? :confused:

I'm an NBA person and love the group breaks, I've seen dAvaro and Cherry work really hard to get an NFL group break going so I thought I'd help out, have I done the wrong thing? :(

@noodles34 I've no idea at all about NFL, I just went on dAvaro's recommendation on which team to choose. As dAvo said to me "If I have not scared you off yet take the bills as I PC them and have a really large presence in this product." Who is this Rookie I should be watching out for please? :confused:

I'm an NBA person and love the group breaks, I've seen dAvaro and Cherry work really hard to get an NFL group break going so I thought I'd help out, have I done the wrong thing? :(
Ang, don't worry mate. Just having a laugh. As you can see through the thread, we have all managed to score our desired/collected teams. So there's no complaints as any one of us could have asked for the Bills if we wanted. I just found it funny that you mentioned doing it for the team then selected the Bills. Many would surely consider doing it for the team to be like picking up the fat chick so your mate can score the hot one. So a crummy team such as the Jags, or Bucs may have been the go! The guy you're looking for is E.J. Manuel. Get one of his and you're laughing pal. :)

Ang your all goo mate and did the right thing. If you didn't take them I would have bought them as it's a free selection.
We are one off starting so come on folks there are still some cracking teams left.

Done a Great thing mate! Awesome to have to you on board.
Everyone else had the opportunity to pick the Bills and they didn't so who bloody cares, I hope you pull something big in return for your support to the cause!

Ang your all goo mate and did the right thing. If you didn't take them I would have bought them as it's a free selection.
We are one off starting so come on folks there are still some cracking teams left.
Done a Great thing mate! Awesome to have to you on board.
Everyone else had the opportunity to pick the Bills and they didn't so who bloody cares, I hope you pull something big in return for your support to the cause!
I hope you guys both understand I wasn't having a crack!!

Haha yeah I understand! Just making sure Ang knew that we all appreciated him for taking a spot that might have gone unfilled or taken a while to fill, seeing as he doesnt normally get into the NFL stuff!

Back
Top Bottom