Group Break on Cherry Collectables

Ok guys,

I'm just waiting on the one payment, Naiden, but he noted that would be the case. I'm prepared to move ahead and bust tonight if anyone can speak for him, as in would he still pay if the team bombed?

Nothing against him at all... I just have never dealt with him - and I've kinda already chipped in for 3-4 spots.
Thoughts?

Ok guys,

I'm just waiting on the one payment, Naiden, but he noted that would be the case. I'm prepared to move ahead and bust tonight if anyone can speak for him, as in would he still pay if the team bombed?

Nothing against him at all... I just have never dealt with him - and I've kinda already chipped in for 3-4 spots.
Thoughts?

I havent personally dealt with him, but looking back through his feedback (albeit a short list), he has positive feedback from some reputable and long time members... and @drob50 haha

Some nice patches, no really big hits though. Nice to see a few vets amongst it... Think I was lucky to get the Stedman - don't think there was another Ram and didn't see my random team (Eagles) at all either...yikes!

Back
Top Bottom