Group Break on Cherry Collectables

dAvaro

OzCardTrader
Real Name
dAvo
eBay User
wallikay
Hey guys,
I was chatting to Cherry last night and he would love to do a NFL group break and was quizzing me on where we do our breaks and if he could do the same format would we be interested in breaking a box or 2.
I told him we would like to choose our own team and pointed him in the direction on liveboxbreaks.
Do you reckon you would be interested and if so what product would we break?

The way we did the last few OCT breaks (through a US guy) was that there were 8 shares, we each picked our two teams and got two randoms. A few teams weren't allowed to be picked and had to be randomed (Skins, Seahawks etc) due to the high value RC's. We did about 3-4 boxes of different product and each of the 8 shares costs 60-70 from memory - everyone got hits and base sent out... I guess if Cherry could do similar and the price was right there might be enough interest to do it on here...

I'd be interested in doing some breaks but would only do it if I got the Seahawks. I've got enough cards of other teams that I can't get rid of as it is.

Yeah I agree. We all follow different teams so I will have a chat to Grayson.
Box preferences?

I told Grayson a few weeks back that we should do NFL team breaks, just make the bigger hit team more expensive and the low hit teams less. The problem is after we all take the teams we follow who is gonna buy the others?

I told Grayson a few weeks back that we should do NFL team breaks, just make the bigger hit team more expensive and the low hit teams less. The problem is after we all take the teams we follow who is gonna buy the others?

That's why we did equal price shares and everyone picked two teams but got two randoms as well to move all the spots...

I'd be interested in doing some breaks but would only do it if I got the Seahawks. I've got enough cards of other teams that I can't get rid of as it is.
Same here, I'm in only if I get the Broncos. Don't care what other teams I get but it makes it a bit iffy since there's not too many potential buyers about.

Lets get this cracking!
Im getting bloody sick of waiting 2-3 weeks for my stuff from the states.
I reckon Ausram has the right idea, pick two teams and then randomise the rest.
8 spots, Everyone has a 1st round pick then a second round pick then random.org the remaining.
We need 8 spots and im in for 1 that means 7 more, throw your hat in the ring if your keen.
Once all 8 spots have been filled then we'll poll between the 8 members on what product to break.

You guys should bust a case of 1976 Topps. I need the Seahawks checklist to complete my set :)

I'll buy in if I can have Seahawks and willing to take some like the Jags to fill a spot nobody would want

Back
Top Bottom