Great MailWeek!!!

gemini0928

Basketball Addict
Real Name
Alf
eBay User
gemini0928
Received these ones this week!l! The last one was received today in a toploader and just a white envelope without bubble paddings but its ok:D ...

01-02 Flair Courting Greatness 14/38
01-02 Flair Courting Greatness 14-38.jpg

01-02 Flair Warming Up
01-02 Flair Warming Up.jpg

05-06 Topps Bazooka All-Star Relics
05-06 Topps Bazooka All-Star Relics.jpg

05-06 Pristine #21 Die Cut 20/50
05-06 Topps Pristine #21 Die Cut.jpg

Lot of refrctors and Parallel cards
lot.jpg

Emotion#102 BGS 9.5
Emotion#102 BGS 9.5.jpg

98-99 Autographics Blue 26/50
98-99 Autographics Blue.jpg

01-02 Flair Courting Greatness 14-38.jpg

01-02 Flair Warming Up.jpg

05-06 Topps Bazooka All-Star Relics.jpg

05-06 Topps Pristine #21 Die Cut.jpg

lot.jpg

Emotion#102 BGS 9.5.jpg

98-99 Autographics Blue.jpg

Wow-wee gemini. That Autographics is sure to be a masterpiece in your PC, am I right? :) That's a sweet card man. I still need the Iverson on that set. I wasn't aware that set was hand numbered though? I might wait around for the hand-numbered to pop because I've just seen the plain one on eBay.

That Gold labelled HIlly card is nice too man. Strong, solid additions to your Hill collections. :D

henkita217 said:
Wow-wee gemini. That Autographics is sure to be a masterpiece in your PC, am I right? :) That's a sweet card man. I still need the Iverson on that set. I wasn't aware that set was hand numbered though? I might wait around for the hand-numbered to pop because I've just seen the plain one on eBay.

That Gold labelled HIlly card is nice too man. Strong, solid additions to your Hill collections. :D

Thanks Hendra. This is the 3rd hand #d autographics I've seen. The first 2 went over US$250. Yes it is my favorite now! :D

GREAT mail week Gem! I was impressed before I even got to the auto. Well done on a HUGE mojo PC card. Great stuff and thanks for sharing :-D

Is that good?

THATS BLOODY AWESOME !!!

Well done - if i dont get something, im glad to see something goes to you and not one of those others ;) Im going to concentrate mostly on my PSA list, so I probably wouldnt have had a shot if it went the distance. I can say it probably wouldve ended at least 2x what you paid, and possibly 3x with the Hill collectors going around atm.

You win some, you lose some. Well done again!

hill33 said:
Is that good?

THATS BLOODY AWESOME !!!

Well done - if i dont get something, im glad to see something goes to you and not one of those others ;) Im going to concentrate mostly on my PSA list, so I probably wouldnt have had a shot if it went the distance. I can say it probably wouldve ended at least 2x what you paid, and possibly 3x with the Hill collectors going around atm.

You win some, you lose some. Well done again!

Thanks again Graham! I was worried that I will be watching this one go pass me so I thought I send the guy an offer... I knew that I will have to pay US$300+ to get this one due to the fact that there's a lot of Hill bidders atm. Luckily the seller doesn't concentrate much on NBA cards or maybe not at all... I knew you'll like it.... ;)

Back
Top Bottom