Grant Hill PSA Mailday - 1 more down, 6 to go!!

graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Well it's been a LOOONG time between drinks for adding cards to this set - it's getting increasingly difficult to get cards to add to my first year set (last one was on Jul 25, 2009 in fact!).

I've had plenty of upgrades come through which I don't think i've done a mailday for, but rest assured there is plenty.

Set completion is sitting at 86/92 with 65 x PSA 10 cards and 21 x PSA 9 cards.

Here's the new card for the set - thanks to crowbar who is now also trying to complete this set also.

199495_granthill_stadiumclub_181_membersonly_psa9.jpg

1994-95 Stadium Club Grant Hill Members Only #181 PSA 9

And an upgrade
199495_granthill_stadiumclub_195_membersonly_psa10.jpg

1994-95 Stadium Club Grant Hill Members Only #195 PSA 10

Thanks for looking - have at least another 2 cards I hope to wipe off this list in the coming months!

That Members Only is nice Graham, brings back memories! My brother pulled the First Day Issue version from a pack back around 1995 or 96, was crazy we were goin off at such a great card!

Nice stuff Graham. I don't know much about the older cards but they look sweet!

I love the dedication G, i've tried numerous times to go after a set but just can't seem to do it (i blame it on adhd) :lol:

Wow - pure quality in all respects! None of that PSA 8 rubbish for you! :)

now that is what you call card collecting at its FINEST :cool: :thumbsup:!!! members only, it says it all :cool:. ur passion for g-hill psa never ceases to amaze me Gman, keep up the great work mate. another top notch mailday even though they are rarely seen nowdays :p. write up a small list of what the remaining 6 are and hopefully I/we can keep an eye out for anything that comes up and before u know it you'll be 100% complete on ur rookie chase. thnx for sharing mate, good nite ;)

Back
Top Bottom