Got some Terrible news about the shop today :(

A1CardsandGaming

@ A1, we love collecting as much as you do !
Real Name
Terry
eBay User
www.A1CardsandGaming.com
Hi everyone and thanks for taking time to stop by but sadly there was some bad news for me today. I am not sure if it was the new jersey's I recently picked up but I got a call this morning at 1130am telling me that the shop had been broken into :blink: .... I said they could not be serious but unfortunately it was true.
I am still doing the paperwork but it is not something that I was thinking about. The good news is that the forensic police found a pretty good fingerprint and shoe print in the cabinet that was smashed and someone related to the people involved may have stuck their head in the door. I can't go into it but there will be some good footage of this person so fingers crossed that someone is caught and punished soon.
I am staying positive during this terrible time and thank everyone for their support so far and A1 cards and gaming will push through this and come out better in the end :)

Terry :v:

Still working out exactly what was taken but the main things are
Kobe Bryant back to back championship jersey #8 signed on the front and numbered 59/108 - I still have certificates of authenticity which makes me feel a little better.
Limited edition Kevin Garnett all star jacket. Cant remember the numbering exactly but I think it was 60 (will check pics for more details)
Kevin Garnett 07 All star shoes.
will add more info once I have it

Sorry to hear it Terry!!

Hope you get it all sorted soon!

And remember my offer (via Shannon) if you ever need help!

sorry to hear that mate, hope the bugger is dealt with and you are well compensated for.

all the best

Cheers Aron.

Sorry to hear this Terry. Pointless act and I hope that the people involved are caught. So inconsiderate when you look at exactly what your store is bringing to the local community.

only 1 word and ill say it before Slobby does "blugers" if you find them mate give them a roofy each put some "happy smoke" in thier pockets and send them to Bali.
Certain death penalty.

Hope it all gets settled Terry.
as James said let us know if there was any distinctive cards taken so we can keep an eye out for them.
All the best mate

Thanks for the words of support everyone :thumbsup: 3 months ago my reaction would have been so different but I guess it could be so much worst and just glad I can still open for trading next week :) Missing a few things but still open ;)
I added some information regarding items that have been stolen and will add more once I check through pictures taken recently of what was in the display cabinet - details in the first post

chin up terry terrible news but sounds like they're gonna get up caught up with and hopefully you get your stuff back, keep doing what your doing mate

Terrible news Terry..

Unfortunately there are quite a few low life's that live in the area and i hope that whoever was responsible is punished and that you get your gear back mate.. :mad:

Thats Sh1t news Terry would be hard enough running a business without that cr@p happening to you hopefully the local guys come in and support you this week and the boys in blue catch em chip up chief

Geez Terry

No good mate hopefully you can get a list togeather soon for us to all keep an eye out for anything being sold on the bay or being offered to us in trades etc.

Lets hope some justice is dealt to these peices of scum

Sorry to hear this horrible news mate, it sounds like you have your suspects where you want them but it's just a matter of time.

One of my favorite sayings that I live by and that is ''If you play with fire your going to get burnt'' and these low lifes are going to get burnt in one way or another.

Keep us posted on the items stolen and the outcome.

That sucks Tez, but hopefully the boys in blue have some decent leads to follow up... Going to be hard to move a serially numbered Kobe jersey, KG jackets and shoes in Australia without one of us knowing about it!

Back
Top Bottom