Glenn McGrath Charity Card 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

nazimcricket

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nazim
Hi all,

After the successful fundraiser from last year which raised $1,050 for the McGrath Foundation, I have another McGrath card this year.

Price is $20 plus post (cost only) with the entire $20 going to the McGrath Foundation.

The card is numbered and limited to 50 and features a nice McGrath caricature by John Ireland which collectors will have last seen in the 1994 Weetbix set.

Support this great cause and score yourself a nice collectable in the process.
gco.jpg

Hi mate any chance of number 11 again? Happy to support this great idea

Calling all card collectors. Get on board with this great cause. The cards are great in hand and a great addition to any collection and the cause is one of this country's most deserving.

All good mate that will have to do buddy If you no you has got number 11 would be great to match my last years one with that???

All good mate that will have to do buddy If you no you has got number 11 would be great to match my last years one with that???

Unfortunately, # 11 matches up with the person's previous Cow Corner purchases, so we'll have to make do with 12 - but I'm sure you won't regret it :) PM me for payment options etc when you're ready thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom