Give up only one card for the month and sponsor me!

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
I'm doing the greatest shave soon and raising money for Leukaemia foundation. :thumbsup::wave::D

Just giving up one card in the time between now and March 11th will make a big difference especially if I can get a lot of the members here to donate to this very worthy cause. I lost my Nan to this horrible disease years ago and now I even have here name as my own to honour what great lady she was. Now many other people have and are losing loved ones as well.

So give up a few bucks, sell a card you don't really care about or just throw some money at me to do what I really hate. Damn it STINGS the next few days with a shaved head under my bike helmet when the sweat kicks in! :swear::swear::swear: I'm doing it with a few others and even the wife is colouring her hair for the event. Pics will be posted for those that want proof of my lovely shaved head. :lol:

So click on the link here and in my sig for and hopefully I get a large chunk of coin so one day we find a cure or way of stopping this. Or if you want to send paypal simply send it to [email protected]

Cheers guys

Jajajaja..

CLICK HERE TO DONATE

imageWriter.aspx.jpg

Stop being a big sook. I shave my head every week!

The 2 Sonny Weems RC's i just sold will make a nice donation ;)

Just realised i need a credit card (which i dont have:()

Can i send you paypal and you donate it Chad?

Sweet thanks man, only 5 mins and we are off! If this pace goes on we will raise a boat load just from members here.

Now where is Slobby, I hear he is a wealthy industrialist and his real name is Art Vandalay...:lol:

Chad did you see my edited post?

Can i get paypal to you to donate as i don't have a credit card

Yeah sorry, I just assumed in this day and age they would accept paypal or have a more friendly way of paying. Any paypal payments can be sent to me and I can use it linked to my cc of forwarding the payments on with the users name if they wish.

Off to a great start with a MASSIVE $100 donation from a member here! I only had a small goal but I hope to smash it by the time to shave down with the boys comes.

Paypal can go to [email protected] and I've edited my OP.

Nice one Chad....and i am more than happy to help out!! Its not much...but i hope it helps towards the cause!!!!!!!!!!

Nice one Chad....and i am more than happy to help out!! Its not much...but i hope it helps towards the cause!!!!!!!!!!

Consider that matched if Rondo makes the Eastern all star team Benny Boi! :lol::lol::thumbsup:

Thanks mate.... on the way...:kick::kick::kick:

Consider it done Slob man....

Ahhh that makes more sense. Small world as my screen name is Aussie Post.

Cheers mate but its a donation not a bribe to be Admin remember LOL

hi chad. man sorry to hear bout ur nan but certainly wish we can one day find a cure for this horrible disease thats takes loved ones from us. bud i have an MJ/Kobe dual jersey on ebay listed for sale, and 100% of the sale will go towards ur great shave raising money for the Leukaemia foundation. this is the card:

WestCoastEastCoast.jpg

i might put up a link in the bball threads with a link to my auction. hopefully it gets somethign nice that can help u out from my end with a small donation. ive got ur paypal addy saved now too so i can send u my donation of what the card raises once thats done. for quick reference, heres the link to it: JORDAN & KOBE 03-04 UD EAST WEST COAST DUAL JERSEY (SP) - eBay (item 300390046023 end time Jan-30-10 20:34:46 PST)

cheers mate, STEVE :) :) :)

I wish I could help out but with the move coming up and all,I tell you what I will see how much I have in paypal in the middle of next month and swing some $$$ your way my good man,I did it about 6 years ago and I know what it is like to loose a loved one to a terrible disease as my mother lost her fight against muscular distrophy 4 years ago,good luck all the best raising $$$ but with the great community we have here I think you should raise a fair amount.

Every bit helps and it all adds up to hopefully a bit of coin. Cheers mate. Much appreciated.

And what sort of donation can I expect if I get it shaved with a Lakers shirt on? For this once I'll do it or take the end result pics in a Lakers jersey. I'd love nothing more than to put hair on it and make it itch up for my cuz BJ.

Good on you chad..... I had it done to me by the kids at school a few years ago.....(oh yeah shave the PE teacher he wont mind) ended up with a number of cuts and bleeds lol.........but its for a good cause mate so ill get some paypal into your account tomorrow bud.....

cheers, Brad

Cheers from another member who donated the proceeds of one of his auctions with a generous $40! Cheers to a very snr member :-D

Back
Top Bottom