G'Day everybody

welcome tracy Al is a great bloke and i have traded with him about 20 times. Hehe wish my parents collected cards lol. Thats an awesome effort
go the vintage aswell

Welcome Tracey. Now you should be able to see more of Al's activities on here, and how much he really buys & sells!!!

;-)

Good to see you join up too. Would this be our third couple joined up?? (after Chad/TW & Shihad/Purple Gothic Chicken)

MetallicA' said:
welcome tracy Al is a great bloke and i have traded with him about 20 times. Hehe wish my parents collected cards lol. Thats an awesome effort
go the vintage aswell

Thanks for the welcome.

I know Al has traded with you heaps cause Im the one that writes all his mail addys as his hand writing is shocking I know of every trade he has ever done.(which is heaps!!!!)
Thanks again Cheers Tracy

clarkescards said:
Welcome Tracey. Now you should be able to see more of Al's activities on here, and how much he really buys & sells!!!

;-)

Good to see you join up too. Would this be our third couple joined up?? (after Chad/TW & Shihad/Purple Gothic Chicken)

Thanks for the Welcome.

I know Al's every move.... dont forget Im a women thats what we do best!!! No seriously we have no sercets.I like Al's Ex-l collection too!!

Cheers Tracy

cath15 said:
hiya tracey
always great to have another female on the boards as we are slightly out numbered, good luck with the vintage stuff
oh and welcome to the boards

Hi Cath,
Thanks for the greeting, us women got to stick together Yes we are slightly out numbered just a wee bit!!
Hope to trade with you in the future, Al says your

Its great to have my own collection going of basketball cards, as I collect alot of different old Sporting and non sporting cards.So Its about time I had a collection of old basketball cards too.

Cheers Tracy

Better say G'day or she won't trade with me
I hope ya have as much fun as i do here.
This is weird

Welcome Tracy!! I don't have any vintage cards, but they sure are wonderful, hope you find heaps of them for your PC and have many successful trades.