G,day new member and collector

bruntyblue

bruntyblue
Real Name
Robert
Hello everyone, my name is Rob and I hav'nt been into Basketball cards for long, but I have had some very decent pulls from the boxes I have purchased. I will detail them in another forum later, I live in country Victoria (Portland) and have been a ebay seller for about 7 yrs. my ebay user id is (bruntyblue). I will be listing cards for sale and trading later after I feel my way around this site for a while, well thanks for reading and now I am going to explore this site.
Bruntyblue

Hi Rob,

good day to you...

there are many of us coming back for hobby second time or third... I just return into hobby world last year... there are some members from Portland and enormous amount of members from Victoria here..

in fact, i just won some of your autos last week.. bosh/jack alumni association and Ariza pro sigs auto...

saw your Bargnani's SPx auto went well today too. :)

good to have you here...

Yes when I was having a look earlier today I recognised a few ebayers that I have sold to and bought from, I am very grateful to the member that contacted me through ebay to let me know about this site, I have just added a picture to my profile, (I think) anyway it is 1 of the cards I pulled today, like I said I will start a new thread in the boxes opened area.
:thumbsup:

Welcome to the site Rob :) Do you know our member Wall3ace (Clayton)? He's from Portland also :)

Look forward to seeing some of your auctions and items for sale, as well as possibly trading if you see anything in my bucket you like.

Have fun! This board is GREAT! :D

(Oh, I'm Ben btw :thumbsup:)

I have just added a picture to my profile, (I think) anyway it is 1 of the cards I pulled today, like I said I will start a new thread in the boxes opened area.
:thumbsup:

Based on that you obviously opened as exquisite box!! Damn....:D

Oh and Welcome to the boards!!:v:

Hey Rob, I gather that's also your email addy?? lol.

Welcome to OZC mate, the #1 site in Aussie for collecting and trading cards.

Please do share more of your breaks, the Exqusite looks nice, don't forget to post up scans of your cards, and post up want/trade lists. :thumbsup:

Hehehe. I've been to Portland a few times (when goups of friends have gone to Mt Gambier or Nelson), and both times I have come back with some great NBA items.

1st time picked up an Orlando Magic cap, and the 2nd time picked up NBA Jam Session board game from 2nd hand shop, so lots of good memories from my visits.

Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom