FULL!!! >> OCT PC Battle Royale Nominations and Questions Thread <<

Obviously means that I'm paired up with Slobby so you're guaranteed not to buy me a Frye :cry:

Yes Bainy!
Coz Slobby is the only one capable of beating you...... Hahahaha

---------- Post added 20-09-2011 at 04:27 AM ----------

Cant wait to see the draw! On a side note... bring your raincoat to Tassie :p

Haha, similar to Perth lately!

---------- Post added 20-09-2011 at 04:28 AM ----------

it another starts i'll join!!

Your in mate!

Loving the attitude of everyone for this....brilliant comp...just wanna see some PC gold! If that's a Doug West dunk refractor on Scottie Pippen's grenade face then I'm all for it!!
Huge kudos to the fulla who's sorted it (DROB50 - :D:D:D)....he needs a raise....

Loving the attitude of everyone for this....brilliant comp...just wanna see some PC gold! If that's a Doug West dunk refractor on Scottie Pippen's grenade face then I'm all for it!!
Huge kudos to the fulla who's sorted it (DROB50 - =D>=D>=D>)....he needs a raise....

I decided to make my own little rule for round one... every card must have a different Wolves player. I love my team therefore I am sharing cards from my teams history not just 8 KG's and a couple others lol

COPY....PASTE.....COPY....PASTE.....COPY....PASTE.....COPY....PASTE.....

Man!!!! My Pm box has got some wicked eye candy!!!!!!!!

Only 2 people still to submit. And most are ready to paste into thread!!!!!
LOL. I even copy/pasted that top line!

looking forward to this..i went and sorted all my cards into rounds...1st round, 2nd round...final...though that stinking bear is haunting me so 2nd round is unlikely....wheres the thread going to be..you going to have a new one or keep it in here.

looking forward to this..i went and sorted all my cards into rounds...1st round, 2nd round...final...though that stinking bear is haunting me so 2nd round is unlikely....wheres the thread going to be..you going to have a new one or keep it in here.

I think I got round 2 in the mail today.... lol SO I hope I make it out of first round... and I can't wait to see what you have to offer slobby :) same for all contestants :D

I will make new threads when I have them all.

There are a few surprises too as far as I'm concerned. A couple of players that would normally not have attracted my interest - DID!!!

Hopefully it will be up tomorrow. I will pm you guys a link to the thread when its done.

By the way Bainy, submitting a picture of your teddy on a block mount doesn't count as a 1/1 or a card at all for that matter

I will make new threads when I have them all.

There are a few surprises too as far as I'm concerned. A couple of players that would normally not have attracted my interest - DID!!!

Hopefully it will be up tomorrow. I will pm you guys a link to the thread when its done.

By the way Bainy, submitting a picture of your teddy on a block mount doesn't count as a 1/1 or a card at all for that matter

What does Teddy count as? An other? :woot:

What does Teddy count as? An other? :woot:

A fetish!!!!

---------- Post added 21-09-2011 at 08:32 AM ----------

it another starts i'll join!!

I'll be in for the next one Adam gives me time to beef up my Fields PC (maybe eve a Teddy) :-P

Sounds like a awesome comp... I wanna join when the next one comes up ;)

I'll be interested in the next one!

yeah better put me down for the next one as well...

Noted fellas! Have put you all down for the next one!

BTW - thought I would let everyone know too that 1 of the entrants in this 'tournament' is a little unorthodox as far as our PC's are concerned!!! Jaames is playing with his Deon Butler PC which is NFL. I know normally, any comps in the BBall forums don't allow other sports, however Jaames is one of aswell as far as being a BBall collector and he has just come back after a little while, so we have let him in!!!

Back
Top Bottom