FULL!!! >> OCT PC Battle Royale Nominations and Questions Thread <<

Real Name
Bainy
eBay User
rumble_the_bison
There's no NBA season this year, which makes things a little boring :(

So drob50 and I have devised a new competition for you! :woot:

It's a PC Battle Royale and how it works is that we will have 16 members in pools of 4 to face off against each other. Nominations will be limited to the first 16 members and the competition will start at the beginning of October. Here are the rules:
  1. Each member must nominate a player or team with which they are to compete with. They are not allowed to change this player throughout the course of the competition
  2. There will be a limit on card types which can be entered into the competition as follows: 1 1/1 card in any of the following categories: 2 Autos, 2 Patches, 2 Auto/GU and any amount of GU/Inserts/Base/Parallels giving you a maximum of 10 cards. This will ensure people like Slobby don't roll all over us with their 1/1s :v:
  3. The names of the 16 members will be placed on random.org with the first 4 names which appear, to be in the same group, and then so on.
  4. The winners of each group will be determined by member votes and will then face off with each other in a sudden death duel, determined again by random.org where the first 2 members will compete against each other, and then the next 2 on the list. During this round and in the following rounds 2 1/1s may be used.
  5. The final will be held in November.
  6. There will be a 1 week gap between each round to allow for any extra PC pickups which can be entered into the next round.

Prizes will be given out to the winner, runner-up and the person with the least votes out of all 16 members :lol:

So nominate yourself below and feel free to ask any questions :thumbsup:

Have fun! :)

Competitors at the moment:
  1. Jaames - Deon Butler
  2. wolvesjr34 - Minnesota Timberwolves
  3. ratsdm - Wesley Mathews
  4. kenny3011 - Blake Griffin
  5. Quicksilver - Ray Allen
  6. siladee - Chris Bosh
  7. lilreddevil - Channing Frye
  8. ljandkg - Kevin Garnett
  9. sgt_pepper - Los Angeles Lakers
  10. CardCookie13 - Steve Nash
  11. Ultimate TC - Devin Harris
  12. Matty4292 - DeMarcus Cousins
  13. wjrwebber - Emeka Okafor
  14. onvison - O.J Mayo
  15. A1_Cards_and_Gaming - Dwight Howard
  16. Mr Kevin Garnett

Re: >> OCT PC Battle Royale <<

Just reading this quickly on my phone but if I'm eligible I'd be keen to give it a crack, I'd use my Deon Butler PC.

5dcf3bc1.jpg

count me in!

Ill enter with my Griffin PC, any chance you will expand it if theres enough interest?

5dcf3bc1.jpg

count me in!

You need to specify which pc player or team you want to enter

I will nominate my Wesley Matthews PC, but I dont quite understand how you win? is it a vote?

We will be running poll threads where you display your cards and people can each vote only once for their favorite.

Re: >> OCT PC Battle Royale Nominations and Questions Thread<<

I'll add my own Frye PC into the competition since you're running it Adam :v:

But I'll contribute to the prizes :)

No probs. I've heard that Frye pc is a beauty.

Better you in it than me, people would be too worried about me rigging the votes. Lol

There will be a limit on card types which can be entered into the competition as follows: 1 1/1 card, 2 Autos, 3 GU/Patches 2 Auto/GU or Auto/Patches 3 Inserts/Base/Parallels giving you a maximum of 10 cards. This will ensure people like Slobby don't roll all over us with their 1/1s :v:

By my count, 1+2+3+2+3 = 11 not 10. Need more fingers, troll.

dang. great idea, but i dont collect one player OR one team. im a set chaser. i guess i can rumble up enough magic johnson cards tho, so hes my man.
maybe i can win that worst collection prize...

Back
Top Bottom