Baseball Frontier League: Traverse City Beach Bums vs. Chillicothe Paints 8/23/07

sigman101

OzCardTrader
Real Name
N
The game I went to tonight got off to a rough start for me. When I was driving out to the Wuerfel again, I encountered some heavy rain thinking it might be a cancelled game but it was not. Anyhow besides that once I got to parking my car and stuff, I realized one thing; I did not have my duffell bag with me that had my binder and tickets. Talk about a fustrating day and it started early for me again due to the fact I had another 7am-3pm shift at work. So in a frantic hurry since I was running behind I took what I could get and went not realizing and assuming my items and stuff for the game was in the car. At least I barely made it in to work on time with 1 minute to spare. Boy did I feel very very stupid tonight. Anyhow when it was all said and done, thank God for my mom. I contacted my mom about the situation since I did not realize it til I paid and parked my car and my mom finally agreed to come drop off my duffell bag to me that had the tickets and the items in it that I had going to get signed tonight. So with my mom being a help to a very crummy terrible day, here is what I was able to come up with graciously result wise:

FL: Traverse City Beach Bums vs. Chillicothe Paints 8/23/07

Chillicothe Paints

Lance Koenig 1 card
Brian Marshall 8 cards (4 goes to a 50/50) (Probably did them all and not half for me since I had Red Sox gear on tonight.)
Jason Quarles 12 cards
Jon Poterson 24 cards (10 of these go to 50/50s I had to do of this guy.) (He could of knocked off 50 cards easily if I had that many for him. No one took batting practice here today and he did not mind signing a bunch of stuff.)
Paul Rutgers 1 card (Wish I had more for him to do. He seemed nice and was telling me where else he's seen the cards at this year. Head's up to anyone else seeing him this year if you have extra cards of him, offer them to him he is in need for them.)
J.T. Thomas 1 card

Team Roster Sheet
(Got most of the guys on it. Not going to name all the guys on it and plus I did not get over 83 autographs tonight to share who all I got on it.)

Traverse City Beach Bums

Justin Holmes 1 card
Robbie McClellan 1 card
Suntan 1 card
Sunburn 1 card

That is all I have to share for this game. As for Poterson man I wish I had more stuff of him to get done. Since it was raining before and no one was out doing batting practice, he could of knocked off 50 cards easily. Brian Marshall could of done 16 cards probably and he probably did all of my cards because I had Red Sox gear on tonight. I was finally glad to run across 2 more Beach Bums players on Chillicothe now in the set and get them out of the way. I believe that I got every Beach Bum that I could in this years set still on the team. It sucks that I still got 7 more players left in the set that have been cut or traded to teams I do not get to see this year. Oh well hopefully someone can be a help on that down the road. Thanks alot for looking!!!

Next up for me: My last Frontier League game for this year; Beach Bums vs. Windy City Thunderbolts 8/30

Back
Top Bottom