Four Nations Session

GiRDS-

Collecting UFC Bobbleheads
Real Name
Aron
eBay User
Hi guys, made my way out to parra stadium to day, was a great day, they cant have promoted it to well, i was one of maybe maximum 40 people there, for the open training session. it was great though the small number, because they were all keen to have a chat, except for hayne who was a grub, he didnt train though so maybe he was hurt, but he walked out fine straight into his car with gidley not on the bus with the rest of the team.

here is what i got signed, i didnt take enough top loaders out there with me. Missing in action were petero and inglis, dunno where they were, hayne was there but didnt train.

Nice pick ups GIRDS......never heard a thing about it.....not that I would've gone anyway.

Ross

me either until, ray warren and that's radio team the dead set legends did an interview with carney, and luckily i was listening. i will get some pics of me and the players and the day in general soon. just sorting out cards atm.

Tigers Coach and australian Coach Tim Sheens.

I have a few coaches now.
Panthers - matt elliot
eagles - des hasler
warriors - ivan cleary
titans - john cartright
souths - Jason taylor
storm - craig bellamy and
tigers - tim sheens.

yeh but he was canberra coach then. :( wish i had looked it up for myself, instead of takign my dad's word for it

thanks, il certainly need it maybe graham murray in stead? i dunno i may have to go on a overseas trip to get all the english players i need.

orford
withers
hodgson
millward

to name a few, heaps more i think.

Back
Top Bottom