Footy stars 2022

Sold listings or unsold listings? No use comparing to unsold as i could post my dirty underwear on ebay for 10,000 if i wanted to.

Short term i reckon maybe a 60 to 70 cards. Long term maybe 40 to 50 imo
How do you find sold listings on eBay?

How do you find sold listings on eBay?
Got to filter and tick sold listings. Only real way to evaluate values. If no sold listings of card you have then try and find a similiar team and card to compare (eg coll compare to richmond/ Essendon and Gws compare to Gold Coast and Fremantle)

Anyone know if these cards available in Perth shops? I know you can buy on the website but not sure about newsagents yet?

Anyone know if these cards available in Perth shops? I know you can buy on the website but not sure about newsagents yet?
Haven't seen any in my local servos or newsagents but not sure what to make of that because I did not find any last year at any of my local servos and my news agent was only allocated 1 box of Footy Stars( he had lots of Teamcoach).

I'm still waiting on my Select order from the presell. It was meant to arrive Wednesday. Postage is very slow at the moment. Hopefully it gets here tomorrow or Tuesday.

Haven't seen any in my local servos or newsagents but not sure what to make of that because I did not find any last year at any of my local servos and my news agent was only allocated 1 box of Footy Stars( he had lots of Teamcoach).

I'm still waiting on my Select order from the presell. It was meant to arrive Wednesday. Postage is very slow at the moment. Hopefully it gets here tomorrow or Tuesday.
damien your so right about postage being slow took 9 business days to get mine - I have family in London and last christams it took 8 business days to get stuff there - yet prices go higher and service lower - not good!!

Yep still no delivery today. Scheduled for last Wednesday but then updated to Friday to Tuesday. It's either tomorrow or who knows? Another thing that has been happening with Ozpost is a lack of scanning. The package was last scanned on the 3rd of March so no idea where it even is.

I had this happen myself with a few cards I sold on ebay. They only showed as being scanned at the post office and 2 weeks later they were scanned as being delivered and nothing in between. They must be completely overloaded. Hopefully it arrives tomorrow.

Yep still no delivery today. Scheduled for last Wednesday but then updated to Friday to Tuesday. It's either tomorrow or who knows? Another thing that has been happening with Ozpost is a lack of scanning. The package was last scanned on the 3rd of March so no idea where it even is.

I had this happen myself with a few cards I sold on ebay. They only showed as being scanned at the post office and 2 weeks later they were scanned as being delivered and nothing in between. They must be completely overloaded. Hopefully it arrives tomorrow.
also noticed this with the lack off package scanning..
Overloaded or not, if you pay them for a service they need to provide that service.

3 per Jumbo box but almost sure there are 6 per normal box,
using just Jumbo packs and if you got the right card every time about 75 boxes (think that's right) which would not be impossible
but would be very costly.

Finally tracking updated. Delivery is now scheduled between Wednesday ( tomorrow) to Friday. I hope it gets here this week. My enthusiasm has definitely waned.

Nope there only in the jumbos, 3 per box.
So if anyone does know the exact / rough amount of jumbo cases produced please say. I can’t find out, the cases for sale on eBay are not numbered.
And at 3 per box, this is a hard enough set to put together, making them a lot more collectible in years ahead.

They are in the normal boxes too

Finally rocked up today. 1 standard box and 3 binders. Pretty stoked with the Dusty card and the redemption. The redemption card was in one of the binder packs.

IMG_8354.JPG

Back
Top Bottom