Footy stars 2022

anyone hear anything about the instant win cards as yet seeing as they were supposed
to be available the 15th,

The rest of my boxes rocked up last night (2 more jumbo and a 'hobby' / regular) - will break over the weekend and put everything up for folks at home to see. Decided im going to chase the richmond set of canvas cards.. not high value but man they are just nice on the eye. If anyone has any, hit me up. ill go check the trade thread shortly!

brought a few packs today and pulled a 30th anniversry gold seal base from a regular 9 card pack. this isn't normal is it?

ok. the only reason i ask as its not listed on the odds on the back for the normal packs and the only mention ive seen of 30th annivarsary cards is in the jumbo packs
That’s why I asked this question a little while ago in the same thread. The gold seal cards aren‘t stated on the back of the 9 cards packets (as you point out) I noticed it too. I thought they were in the jumbos only but apparently not.

They aren’t listed on the jumbo packs either (if I recall correctly) so just like a bonus insert / set chase I guess.

I'm glad I ordered form Select. I visited my newsagent yesterday and he says he's not getting them until Thursday. More than 3 weeks after release. He also has no idea how many boxes he will be getting. I'm tipping he gets 1 whole box like he did last year. Haven't seen any at my local two servos either. Looks like a trip into the city or an AFL store if I want another box - which I do.

Found 7 packs at my local servo yesterday.. Didn't have another box unfortunately. Went into an AFL shop today at Booragoon and they didn't have any either. Perhaps most places other than the LCS's got a small initial allocation and it got pounced on.

So glad i haven't worried about this release.

A mate has been just going from place to place taking the top 4 packs off the top hitting the brownlow predictor.

You would think that Select would random them up a bit :(

So glad i haven't worried about this release.

A mate has been just going from place to place taking the top 4 packs off the top hitting the brownlow predictor.

You would think that Select would random them up a bit :(
They do random them up. Yesterday I hit a PP which was right at the bottom of the box, the day before a Virtuoso that was halfway down.

Your friend may have had some good luck getting a few hits but anyone who’s busted a few boxes will say the placement of the hit varies.

They do random them up. Yesterday I hit a PP which was right at the bottom of the box, the day before a Virtuoso that was halfway down.

Your friend may have had some good luck getting a few hits but anyone who’s busted a few boxes will say the placement of the hit varies.

Hits seem to be every 8 packs. Last year it was all at the top and bottom and about 30 packs in between

Hits seem to be every 8 packs. Last year it was all at the top and bottom and about 30 packs in between

Yeah the four numbered inserts seem to be evenly spread throughout the box but the 'box hit' (BP, PP, Virtuoso etc) can be anywhere in my experience.

Case in point, went to servo this morning and there was a 2/3rd empty box, bought 8 packs and hit a Spectrum.

Yeah the four numbered inserts seem to be evenly spread throughout the box but the 'box hit' (BP, PP, Virtuoso etc) can be anywhere in my experience.

Case in point, went to servo this morning and there was a 2/3rd empty box, bought 8 packs and hit a Spectrum.
Heaps better than last year

Anything other than top few packs and you get SFA

Back
Top Bottom