Fleer Retro thoughts so far

So let me see if I have this right

A card released as a PMG under the Skybox label, who are owned by Upper Deck, being the company that released the original PMG is not a PMG

Yet the Fleer Retros are PMG's

imagesCAL6KNEQ.jpg

So let me see if I have this right

A card released as a PMG under the Skybox label, who are owned by Upper Deck, being the company that released the original PMG is not a PMG

Yet the Fleer Retros are PMG's

imagesCAL6KNEQ.jpg
ONLY in one person's opinion.
In most if not all of everyone else's opinion, ALL PMG's are PMG's some are better looking then others, some are made a little better,some are worth a little more....
I would be happy to own them all, but i would always prefer the originals.

ONLY in one person's opinion.
In most if not all of everyone else's opinion, ALL PMG's are PMG's some are better looking then others, some are made a little better,some are worth a little more....
I would be happy to own them all, but i would always prefer the originals.

My thread was directed to that one person.

Love the MJ pics altogether there, I want them all!! Lol

I know it's been said before but the dunk n go nuts looks terrible, could've picked a better one UD

whos is this "special boy" ???

anyone else hate how the championship hardware/ noyz boyz/ autographics are the exact same picture.....surely they have a truckload of jordan photos.....makes me thik that not a lot of effort was put into them.....
still love them though

Reactions: edz
whos is this "special boy" ???

anyone else hate how the championship hardware/ noyz boyz/ autographics are the exact same picture.....surely they have a truckload of jordan photos.....makes me thik that not a lot of effort was put into them.....
still love them though

Funny! I was just thinking that MJ had more DIFFERENT pics that most other players!! hahaha

Back
Top Bottom