First Video Mailday (perhaps the last)

Cobretti

Fleer Collector
Real Name
Dominik
Well I figured i give the video world a crack as I managed to fly down to Tassie after 2 years of back injuries.

I finally managed to put my whole Fleer 08-09 set together. Because of that illusive Boris Diaw card I had many people on here helping me search and thanks to Bainy who found the last card I as able to finish the set.

I know some people asked to see the full set in its glory (as much as fleer can have lol) so given the short time I was there I made a video instead.

As you can also see my parents house is pretty retro lol.

OH FORGOT THE CHERRY ON TOP

Last edited:
Great video Dominik ! The décor fit in well with the theme of Fleer doing to old set versions too I wish you showed off the auto's a little bit better though. Some rippers in that set Thanks for sharing

Won't be your last video mate - we'll hear from you again when you complete Fleer Retro!

Last edited by a moderator:
I still can't believe you finally managed to find the Diaw! Congrats on the completion mate and glad to have been able to help in some way

Awesome work Dom, congrats mate

Thanks mate.

Great video Dominik ! The décor fit in well with the theme of Fleer doing to old set versions too I wish you showed off the auto's a little bit better though. Some rippers in that set Thanks for sharing

Yer unfortunately I had 7mins recording time left on my phone and one take to do it in as I was flying out back tmelb within 20mins of filming this video.

Won't be your last video mate - we'll hear from you again when you complete Fleer Retro!

Haha that one may be tricky, I may complete it without the autos first and do a part 1 video as there is like 900 cards to collect lol.

Some nice looking inserts in there for sure

Thanks Matt.

I still can't believe you finally managed to find the Diaw! Congrats on the completion mate and glad to have been able to help in some way

Yep that MJ of yours sure makes that set look better considering how bad the inserts look lol. Damn UD.

Well done on hunting down that diaw!

I was lucky that people on OZCT were looking out for it. Bainy SMSed me like 3-4am about it haha.

Got to love a set completion!!! Congrats man!

Jordan jersy is very nice! LOVE the Autos!!!

Love the vid man, keep them coming!