First Video Mailday (perhaps the last)

Cobretti

Fleer Collector
Real Name
Dominik
Well I figured i give the video world a crack as I managed to fly down to Tassie after 2 years of back injuries.

I finally managed to put my whole Fleer 08-09 set together. Because of that illusive Boris Diaw card I had many people on here helping me search and thanks to Bainy who found the last card I as able to finish the set.

I know some people asked to see the full set in its glory (as much as fleer can have lol) so given the short time I was there I made a video instead.

As you can also see my parents house is pretty retro lol.

OH FORGOT THE CHERRY ON TOP

mj_fleer0809_01.jpg

Last edited:
Great video Dominik ! The décor fit in well with the theme of Fleer doing to old set versions too :) I wish you showed off the auto's a little bit better though. Some rippers in that set :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing

Won't be your last video mate - we'll hear from you again when you complete Fleer Retro!

Last edited by a moderator:
I still can't believe you finally managed to find the Diaw! Congrats on the completion mate and glad to have been able to help in some way ;)

Awesome work Dom, congrats mate

Thanks mate.

Great video Dominik ! The décor fit in well with the theme of Fleer doing to old set versions too :) I wish you showed off the auto's a little bit better though. Some rippers in that set :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing

Yer unfortunately I had 7mins recording time left on my phone and one take to do it in as I was flying out back tmelb within 20mins of filming this video.

Won't be your last video mate - we'll hear from you again when you complete Fleer Retro!

Haha that one may be tricky, I may complete it without the autos first and do a part 1 video as there is like 900 cards to collect lol.

Some nice looking inserts in there for sure

Thanks Matt.

I still can't believe you finally managed to find the Diaw! Congrats on the completion mate and glad to have been able to help in some way ;)

Yep that MJ of yours sure makes that set look better considering how bad the inserts look lol. Damn UD.

Well done on hunting down that diaw!

I was lucky that people on OZCT were looking out for it. Bainy SMSed me like 3-4am about it haha.

Got to love a set completion!!! Congrats man! :thumbsup:

Jordan jersy is very nice! :hearts: LOVE the Autos!!! :woot:

Love the vid man, keep them coming! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom