First Mailday Post - Day 2 and 3 added. SCAN HEAVY

Rossk

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ross
Hi All,

After going a bit crazy on ebay and Ozcards over the past couple of weeks, I have a heap of cards coming in. I figured I will try and keep it to one post and just update everyday with the new mail. So here is some of what has come through in the last week -

Vince Carter - NT Notable Nicknames 28/35, (this was actually a redemption that came through a couple of weeks ago).
Danny Granger - Past and Present Gamers Prime 09/15
Tyreke Evans - Exquisite Rookie 20/225 (thanks to wasportsfan1)
Triple Patches - Chandler, Garnett, Nene 43/60 and Randolph, Bayless, Giddens 40/60 (thanks to MrHobby)
Mailday.png

Two for the PC -

Dexter Pittman 20/99 and Lance Stephenson 35/99 National Treasures RPM

Pittman_Stephenson_NT.png

And a little Kobe -

Kobe Bryant - Limited Decade of Dominance Patch Auto 04/25

Kobe_DD.png

More on their way, update on Monday :)

Cheers,
Ross

Pacers just seem to produce awesome patches. And the Clippers. I'm not a huge fan of the clippers but have almost brought 5 Willie Warren NT RPMs because the patch looks so good.

Here's an example -
WW_NT.jpg

Fantastic first mailday mate - be warned - it gets very addictive! Love the jumbo patches and the Kobe auto. Can;t help but feel that Carter is actually missing a great nickname inscription liek 'Vinsanity' or 'Air Canada' - that would have made that card awesome!

Day 2 - Just a little update today.

4 more for the PC -
Aldrich 14/99
QP 82/99
Jones 57/99
Harangody - 64/99
Jones_QP_Alrich_Haranbody_NT.png

And another Autographed Jersey for the collection -

Durant.JPG

Hopefully more to come tomorrow. If not, my wife found out :)

Day 3 - Day of Firsts for me

First up was some more patches -
Latrell - My first Latrell card and my first Hot Numbers
Marvin Williams - 86/100
Mullins - 02/25
Damion James - 08/10
Trevor Booker - 06/10
Hassan Whiteside - 5/5

Day 3.png

Next up was some more for my Tyreke collection -

NT Base - 24/49
Timeline - 24/30
Gold Standard Base - 11/25
Gold Nuggets - 03 and 09/25 (Wish I could say it is the first time I have brought two of the same card but unfortunately this has happened an embarassingly large amount of times).

Day 3_2.png

And Finally -
My first BGS graded Dwight - 1023/2499
My first Printing Plate, Dominique Wilkins - 1/1
Day 3_3.png

Also got a heap of cards finally come through towards my Absolute Rookie Collection. I'll leave these till I have completed the set. 7 to go :)

Love the Tyreke's mate that Pc is looking good! i still have a dual evans/cassipi auto for sale still :) also Dave from Who Dat has a sweet Evans limited patch auto from the new limited i have seen it close up and its great!

Back
Top Bottom