First mailday of the year!

tighty whiteys

D.I.N.K
Here is another big Parish mailday! I like the design of the card because it has actually been thought out. Its a sticker auto but its actually on straight and it works with the design I think. From the other ones I've seen from this set this auto is one of his best and straightest stickers. Card is numbered out of 109.

Chad wishes this was his. Thank you Chad for buying it for me :p

Parishpristineauto109.jpg

Scanner is filthy!

Parish is HUGE!

tighty whiteys said:
Here is another big Parish mailday! I like the design of the card because it has actually been thought out. Its a sticker auto but its actually on straight and it works with the design I think. From the other ones I've seen from this set this auto is one of his best and straightest stickers. Card is numbered out of 109.

Chad wishes this was his. Thank you Chad for buying it for me :p

Parishpristineauto109.jpg

Scanner is filthy!

Parish is HUGE!

Nice card, always good to see more vintage player collectors. chads such a nice guy for buying that for you :D

while your feeling generous chad, theres an amare 1/1 ive had my eye on...;)

Hey she found it and put the bid in, I just paid for it. I wont take the credit for the eBay trawling.

As old school as 2006 is though ;-) LOL

Still I get what ya mean.

I do like the card design, but one thing's always got me "uncommon"?? Topps always do that, and it's annoying, cos ya dont know how rare it is (other than the limited #'ing).

Still, nice "trawling" K, and Chad's a nice guy for buying it for ya. Lemme guess, you're paying for his shoes he showed me the other night?? LOL.

How is the Ape-Man PC coming along anyways? Man he's got long arms!!!

Back
Top Bottom