'Find all post' & 'IMG Code'

sgt_pepper

Amatuer Footballer
Real Name
MaK
noticed a few days ago that when i go to my profile and choose 'find all posts' its stopped adding them about a week ago.
about the same time as the 'add image' option started acting up. always tells me its an invalid file. which its not.

ye my "find all posts" is the same too, stopped a week ago.dunno about the image thing though,havent tried

Ha - I was just about to post the same thing and noticed this thread! Same thing is happening with me!

I was looking for a post of mine from a few days ago but can't find it so I tried looking at "Find all posts" and it starts from a week ago :(

Is this deliberate or is there an error on the site?

Cheers

Search option now fixed - thanks for picking that up.

The image option seems to be ok - what exactly are you doing ? Post the image URL you are trying to add.

199596_granthill_finest_hotstuff_hs2_psa10.jpg

199596_granthill_finest_hotstuff_hs2_psa10.jpg

it happens with any image i try and add. images that ive already added wont work either.
i can still add them by putting the

It was a forum upgrade that broke it - the box you write posts in is now different. A couple of cool things out of this - it now autosaves your posts as you go and if your browser crashes or something weird happens, when you load the page up again you can now click on restore autosaved content and it brings it back for you like magic! Pretty awesome if something happens after you've written a novel :)

The image thing was broken as by default it was trying to download the images from photobucket and put them here - photobucket may have been blocking the connection. A simple script change fixed that so now it is just referencing the external file as it has always done. =D>

Also - the search thing was broken - thanks for letting me know about it. The search function we have on the site used to run a script every 5 minutes which added any new posts into the search database and allowed any new posts to be found. This wasn't happening. In fixing this, i've now reduced the time to 1 minute so all new posts should show up in the search database within a minute.

Cheers

Forum upgrades are a pain i just restored my gaming forums. First time i had done it myself rather than have somebody do it. I know about linux a little more than i ever wanted to now :(

The Autosave is a godsend, so thanks for that one. Also Kudos goes to the admins for keepin this site running smooth,and sorting out any kinks quickly.:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom