Finally nabbed one!

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
I wanted one sice they came out and made the mistake of waiting. Cost me a bit more than if I had nabbed one at the start. I just love this design.

Ahh happy day :D

Cousywoodauto75.jpg

Nah Clarkey its just a piece of wood not game used garden floor etc. So its not technically a floor auto. Hence the name 'wood' impressions. Still its looks rather nice and I am very chuffed ol boy :D

I've seen a few mates put together the set of this without the redemptions and they look sweet all together. Timmy has a nice KG one.

Chad, yeah, card looks fantastic anyway, but I was sort of thinking that if they used official floors, then it would add heritage. Still fantastic card in any respect. Thanks for the pic.

Its on my watchlist already thanks Col but I'm not paying much for a cyan press plate where you can't see the player. I would expect a Maravich collector to pick it up with a late snipe. I can almost predict it now.

Thanks Jon. Its not all vintage mate :wink:

Welcome to the club Chad! Those cards have a sweet as design. I've got the Dennis Rodman one and it's definately one of the highlights of my collection!
Cousy is a classic too! I'd love to get one of his autos! :D

Back
Top Bottom