Fifa ultimate team 2013 discussion

Lowered my xbox prices by the way guys
$17.95 per 100k up to 1.4 million
Also have a TOTY Alonso for sale

lol. not quite enough. i'd sell the million for $300. ps3 coins are so much more expensive than xbox.

haha i was expecting someone from on here to take the piss and offer you 50 cents or something hahaha. if only i had enough money. All my money these days is going into the Europe fund!

fuckin bullshit. got scammed by some fucking lowlife.
did a deal paypal direct and he put a claim in straight away.

trying to get my money back now. he had good feedback and seemed legit.
far out.

f***in bulls***. got scammed by some f***ing lowlife.

far out.

Did you offer like a "pen" and 100,000 coins as a free gift? Seems to be the only way around it.

Did you give him the coins?

Yep bits was a guide + coins. Bit it wasn't an eBay deal and PayPal say I don't have any action because they said their account was used in-authorised. Idk

I just sold up 1.4 mil + toty alonso for $350 AUS. I took a video of the transactions and explained the deals in detail so i couldnt be scammed, 1.2 mil + alonso were outside ebay for $320 so i gave myself some insurance. wish u luck man did u video?

if u offered the guide and free coins, prove that you sent him the guide in ebay messages? my 'guide' was "buy low, sell high" :D

f***in bulls***. got scammed by some f***ing lowlife.

far out.

far out thats crap man. i'm sure paypal will sort it out though, if not, see what the AFP can do.

Don't worry mate, i'm sure things will sort out soon.

On a more positive note, my random squad building quest from yesterday and today has turned into my new favourite team and soon my online XI. Absolutely love it. Nothing special- just a Australia/A-League hybrid which i have since discovered is completely amazing for my style of play.

While you guys will probably say its good because of the pace abuse, i'll defend that point. In this team Ruka and Rojas support the attack as most of my attacking build-up is through Jedinak and Antonis. Antonis is a complete animal with his 4 star skills and crazy shot- i play him over Flores, Vidosic and Cahill! Jedinak is handy both defensively and in attack and is my free kick taker- very powerful. The back 4 is composed of Behich, who is extremely good, he's always up the pitch supporting the attack but this can lead to him being out of position at times. IF Bojic is a beast, nothing more needs to be said. The centre halves were the toughest picks but i went with those two because their pace isn't horrible and Australia/A-League doesn't exactly have a large range of quality defenders. Behind them is Schwarzer, an Australian football legend- enough said. As i said before, Ruka and Rojas support the attack and are extremely good when cutting back inside towards the box. The front two, Kruse is handy with a quality shot and Appiah-Kubi is a bit of a surprise package.. despite his 46 shooting, in-game he feels amazing with brilliant volleys, long shots and obviously his pace.

Quality team.

Screen shot 2013-01-23 at 12.48.49 AM.png

Need some help guys

should i try sell my Adel Taarabt IF?

prices seem to be going up and i could make about 15-20k profit

depends if you like him on the game, or would prefer someone else with the $$$. the NIF taarabt is pretty good too. maybe take the coins and get the NIF adel??

Back
Top Bottom