Fellow S.A members please keep a lookout

Sorry to hear that bro. Glad no one was home. Had it happen to us before.

The mrs and i had just gone to bed after just putting our then 6 week old son to sleep.
They smashed the sliding door and only managed to grab the laptop after they heard me
running down the hallway. Not too fussed about losing the laptop, moreso the
irreplaceable pictures during her pregnancy and birth of the little one.

Thats why i now sleep with a baseball bat under my bed.

Sorry to hear that bro. Glad no one was home. Had it happen to us before.

The mrs and i had just gone to bed after just putting our then 6 week old son.
They smashed the sliding door and only managed to grab the laptop after they heard me
running down the hallway. Not too fussed about losing the laptop, moreso the
irreplaceable pictures during her pregnancy and birth of the little one.

Thats why i now sleep with a baseball bat under my bed.

Sorry to hear mate, its bullshit hey. I lost a year and a half of NBA2k11 my player and we lost an Ipad I won on our first family trip together. Plus Kirsty had her now passed away fathers pictures and drivers license thrown around.

I have a few local kids I suspect, so going to be unearthening every stone around our area til I find the scumbags.

Sorry to hear mate, its bulls*** hey. I lost a year and a half of NBA2k11 my player and we lost an Ipad I won on our first family trip together. Plus Kirsty had her now passed away fathers pictures and drivers license thrown around.

I have a few local kids I suspect, so going to be unearthening every stone around our area til I find the scumbags.

Let me know man... I could use the batting practice ;)

Thanks guys appreciate the well wishes. What's icloud? Can I track my iPad?

You can but I think you had to have it set up already. There's an app called Find My Phone and you can locate the device, send a message to it or remote wipe all data. I thought you could just log in to your apple account but it looks like you had to opt in first. Give it a look or try anyway maybe mate. If you've got another iPhone, maybe try and set it up on that and see if any other devices show up when you sign in.

http://www.apple.com/au/icloud/setup/

Anyone have some decent insurance companies they recommend. Looking at upgrading insurance. Had a quote through youii for $40,000 contents $400 excess at $32.05 per month. Anyone here with youii?

Anyone have some decent insurance companies they recommend. Looking at upgrading insurance. Had a quote through youii for $40,000 contents $400 excess at $32.05 per month. Anyone here with youii?

We switched from AAMI to YOUII about this time last year have had no issues at all (thankfully we havent had to claim on anything yet) we got 50k contents + Car for about $70 a month by far the easiest set up with anyh company I have dealt with

Check out the insurance policies with your bank....sometimes they come in at the same price (or a bit dearer) but I know in the case of my Westpac H&C policy, the coverage is far superior.

Nah cut their hands off. :) A thief in Egyptian Law once caught would have his hand chopped off so he could not take again
You would be spewing if you were born with no hands in Egypt then :lol:

Sorry to hear the bad news and I hope you get everything back !
You will be happy to know that if you report the serial number to the police and it gets pawned in, it will show up straight away as all pawn brokers upload daily buys to the police. Tracking your Ipad sounds like a great idea

Sorry to hear mate, hope you catch the little b@st*rds, will keep an ear out but ebay, gumtree a good idea too, these people think they're smart but are acyually pretty dumb so I'm sure they'll get caught

Thanks guys yeah. Registered my ps3 numbers. But didn't have the iPad number written down. Got a few ppl looking out on eBay, gumtree local garage sale sites etc.

Can't wait to catch up with the little bastards.

man brett that suxs - we were broken into a few back nothing stolen as a friends and i had just got home from a big night at the pub - the fella would have been packing seeing 10 blokes coming in the house - he did a runna out the back door and over the back fence dropping his back pack on the way with his licence in it - dumb ass

Thanks guys yeah. Registered my ps3 numbers. But didn't have the iPad number written down. Got a few ppl looking out on eBay, gumtree local garage sale sites etc.

Can't wait to catch up with the little bastards.

Pretty sure that's stored in your iTunes account when you register/sign on first time. Check your account on iTunes.

Best of luck with it all.

Back
Top Bottom