vivo87

Chasin' Chandler
Real Name
Nick
eBay User
tokes_2004
COMC User
vivo1987
Hey guys just wondering if anyone know's much about game worn jerseys, I've seen this Daniels one on eBay that I'm after 06 Dallas Mavericks Marquis Daniels Game Issued Jersey - eBay (item 110513572557 end time Apr-05-10 19:31:20 PDT) looks pretty right especially if it comes with a Mavericks COA and the extra tag on the jersey. Only thing is that the two years on the jersey in the tagged area are different, one 2005-06 and the other 2004-05.

Also need some funds quickly for it so if you wanna help me out here's a link ;) :lol: http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru...ection-patches-100-need-cash-ebay-jersey.html or here 2003-04 Ultimate Collection Patches /100 Basketball - eBay (item 200454855191 end time Mar-31-10 16:48:39 PDT) Going away on Friday for a week so will need to put a bid on it early otherwise no jersey for me :(

Meigray are very reputable. They have an agreement with a few teams (Dallas is one) where they offer game used jerseys for sale.

You can buy a Daniels GU jersey (Home/Away/Alternate) from them direct for $395......though they do have huge sales from time to time where you get them for half price at times.

Cheers
Matt

Ahh cheers mate! Just checked out there website and they even have one from the NBA Finals...even though that one isnt game worn it must have been a backup or something

---------- Post added 31-03-2010 at 10:25 PM ----------

Also Matt just wondering do you know of any other companies that sell game worn items?

Hey mate

Pretty sure the one on ebay is listed as a "game issue".

Which means the jersey would have been made for Daniel's to wear, but has not been worn by him.

In his other listings some say "game worn" and some say "game issue", so take it not all are game worn .. which is why they have the different titles.

---------- Post added 31-03-2010 at 10:41 PM ----------

Actually sorry, not as certain now.
Just noticed the Meigray game worn patch stitched to the front ... maybe a game worn then?

Back
Top Bottom