Expired Redemption

21Novice21

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
hey guys, need some help, just open a box of 07/08 sweet shot and pulled a damn redemption. signature shots- acetate dual sigs #ed to 15 of jerry west and kareem abdul-jabbar. It has expired late last year but wanting to know if anyone has recieved a expired redemption before, i know people have from 07/08 spx but they also have extended the dates on the product, can anyone help?

Contact Upper Deck, its the only way you'll get the correct info.

But goodluck with it, you'll need it. From what I understand the only reason they honored the SPx ones is because they struck a deal with DACW.

One of the down falls of opening up slightly older products!

yeah I had the exact same thing, I pulled a 07/08 sweet shot acetate dual sigs #ed to 15 of yao ming and tracey mcgrady. I tried redeeming but definately expired. I also contacted upper deck but they said the couldn't honor it as they don't have these cards in inventory anymore.

Yeh just a pitfall of opening up older boxes. When you buy older stuff just gotta take the gamble I guess :)

yeh contact them however with upper deck's other troubles i don't know how much effort they are putting into keeping the business afloat for the long term and redeeming old cards.

I like the signature kicks cards...auto on leather from the shoe. Kobe signature kicks books for around $375bv last i checked.

I have a nice Durant signature shots on-ball auto also.

Damn, that would have been a sweeeeet hit!
So, are there any decent cards you can actually get out of those Sweet Shot..??

I posted this in a similar thread:

As most know I pulled an expired MJ Redemption recently and Upper Deck have agreed to redeem it! :thumbsup:

I haven't got it yet but so far it is in my Redemption list states it will be sent soon :)

The Sweet Shot MJ Auto you pulled is well & truely expired as it is 06/07 where-as my MJ Redemption was from 07/08.

The reason for allowing my card to be redeemed (that I was given from Upper Deck) was that GU's had a 1 year period and AU's were 2 years but they had messed up the dates on the AU's in 07/08 SPx hence they are redeeming all expired Auto's. 07/08 Autos's should not have expired until 09/10 hence the May 2010 date DACW are advertising.

You on the other hand have a 06/07 Upper Deck Sweet Shot Redemption so it would have an expiry date of 08/09 which is 1 year older than the redemption I pulled. This plus the fact that they may have been used as replacement cards leads me to suspect you are with little hope BUT Steve (HSV006) is right about calling them up........their redemption staff are VERY helpfull so you just never know, give it a shot mate :thumbsup:

We will ALL be crossing our fingers for you!

Regards

Back
Top Bottom