Excited i have nba2k11 in my hands

lol.. its all about making plays.. unlike the other games.. where u just run in the paint then dunk and so on.. just takes alot of pratice. lol.. im an addict

lol.. its all about making plays.. unlike the other games.. where u just run in the paint then dunk and so on.. just takes alot of pratice. lol.. im an addict

yeah iv only really tryed to do one and thats the one where you have to get 69 points 6 and win the game against the cavs i got 45 points with MJ

I am liking it so far. Making plays is the go and you can't get the open man as easily :) (Which technically is a bad thing since I was a cracker for the open triple in 2k10). I do however find it annoying that you can't run past some (even without the ball) without being magnetised to them to the point where you have to do a full circle of them before you're released to continue in the path you were headed...but I'll get used to it :) Trying to learn dribble moves now!

yeah iv only really tryed to do one and thats the one where you have to get 69 points 6 and win the game against the cavs i got 45 points with MJ

Did that 1 last night :D I needed 18 points and an assist going into the last quarter. Got the assist with 1:30 on the clock, and needed 6 more points in the last minute! Managed to get 4 easy, but missed a shot and then an offensive rebound lay-up to give the Cavs the ball with 14.3 seconds left! Luckily I was up by 13 so I intentionally fouled so I could get the ball back. Price hit the 2 free throws and I had 11 seconds to get the last points. Hit MJ with the ball on the 3pt line at the 45 with 8 seconds left, faked Ehlo into the air and went to the hole for the dunk on Daugherty and the 69 points! Lucky!

Did the Bad Boys today. found it easy to score with MJ, but no one on my team could hit a shot. Finished with 62 and 5 assists and a 5 point win.

I did the 63 against Boston last night. Today i attempted the Atlanta (hold Nique to under 25-Outscore him-5 assists-win. Everything was on track until the game went to overtime, and then double overtime....wasn't able to keep him under 25 after that.

I did the 63 against Boston last night. Today i attempted the Atlanta (hold Nique to under 25-Outscore him-5 assists-win. Everything was on track until the game went to overtime, and then double overtime....wasn't able to keep him under 25 after that.

I did that 1 1st. He had 15 in the 1st half, so I switched up the D. Then in the last quarter I started giving up easy shots to other guys to stop him shooting cause I was up 20. Finished up winning by 15, MJ with 33, 7 and 8, Nique with only 19. Weirdly the rest of the Bulls hit ~40 points...yet in all other challenges I can't score crap with them and struggle with the assists!

---------- Post added 08-10-2010 at 06:35 PM ----------

Think I'm going to struggle with the 63 points...cause MJ has no 3pt range and I tend to worry about that or jack up open triples with him and they miss...

Just played my first ranked match, T Wolves v Kings (I applaud the guy right off the bat for not using a stereotypical top team) we managed a bunch of dunks between us hehe he got out to a 12 point lead at one stage, as far out as 8 in the 4th, but I came back to take the win... and Webster and Johnson scored 38 between them... and had a few oops too! Also hit a three with K Love, making it 3 online games in a row I've hit with him, feels good. Loving this game.

Just completed The Shrug :D 58, 6 and 4 with a steal. Only 12 in the paint ;) 2 triples in the 4th to help pull away to a 7 point win, down by 2 in the last at 1 point! Ewing is tough!

---------- Post added 08-10-2010 at 10:53 PM ----------

Man this Seattle 1 is going to bust my balls...how can I make him rebound? :lol: Just took the game by 16 points and MJ had 49-7-10 and 7/12 from downtown...but he needs 9 rebounds! I'd get myself into perfect position to get a board and Rodman would fly over me :lol: Rodman got 10...

So is MJ a beast or what? Has anyone done the my player style with MJ or does that come after you finish all the challenges?

maaan MJ is siiiiiiiiiiiiickkk!!!
some of the dunks and layups i did were frking amazing.
haha.
round the back reverse over like two defenders. rofl.
loooving the game.

GOT IT YESTERDAY SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!! :D It is sooooo addictive!! Best game ever. I have tried 1 MJ challenge 92 finals game 1 vs Portland). I did all the challenges, apart from holding "The Glide" Dexler to under 20 points so I need to do it all again. Aw well

Back
Top Bottom