Exchange Rate

I just sold 4 items the other week, 1 under $10, 1 for $50 and 2 between $130 and $200 and had no problems. All sent overseas and and sent registered postage. All arrived fine.

Thanks for the reply mate, but I was referring to the basic no tracking service as the registered option price wise is not competitive for cards worth a few dollars.... Would love to move some of my $1-$20 (ebay value) cards but no one will pay tracking for these due to the price....

Thanks for the reply mate, but I was referring to the basic no tracking service as the registered option price wise is not competitive for cards worth a few dollars.... Would love to move some of my $1-$20 (ebay value) cards but no one will pay tracking for these due to the price....

I sent some $2 cards last week at standard shipping rates and they put a tracking no. on it. Not sure what the go is there.

Surely you can send a $10 for $3 shipping or whatever it is. If it gets lost, than who cares, you could do it 50 times and lose maybe 1 parcel, maybe.

I sent some $2 cards last week at standard shipping rates and they put a tracking no. on it. Not sure what the go is there.

Surely you can send a $10 for $3 shipping or whatever it is. If it gets lost, than who cares, you could do it 50 times and lose maybe 1 parcel, maybe.

Thanks mate, yep the $3 option is what I want to use and if it is less than 5% chance of getting lost, Im good with that....

I just have to decide mow, COMC vs Ebay to sell :confused:

Back
Top Bottom