Ever wanted a real game worn jersey? Cheapest ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairyangryfella

Tag Team Quads 93/94
Real Name
Graeme
15 months ago I was scammed on eBay by a buyer in Taiwan. On Friday, I finally received the items back, after they were repossessed by the Taiwan police. I have other needs now, and also don't really want the memory lingering, so I am letting them go CHEAP.

They are 2009/10 Josh Smith and 2010/11 Joe Johnson Hawks away jerseys, with Meigray certification. Both certificates were retrieved, but are a bit creased/crumpled.

I originally paid over $1300 combined for the two. I will take $200US for either. Even the biggest scrubs don't sell for that kinda price in the Meigray store, and these are two former star players.

Real gamers are beautiful, and bring you so much closer to the game than a little square inside a card. Here's your chance to own one (or two) at a steal of a price.

Pics:

Damn that sucks!
What happened exactly over in Taiwan?
I sent, he received, he then claimed damage and filed a return, he sent back something other than what I sent him and to a different but nearby address, eventually I found out the details, got my friend in Taiwan to file a police report over there because I couldn't do one here, they managed to get them back and the guy had to go to court, finally I get the jerseys back.

I sent, he received, he then claimed damage and filed a return, he sent back something other than what I sent him and to a different but nearby address, eventually I found out the details, got my friend in Taiwan to file a police report over there because I couldn't do one here, they managed to get them back and the guy had to go to court, finally I get the jerseys back.

Wow! I wondered what happened to this a while back, glad to see you did not give up! Well done my man! =D>

Now good luck with the sale :D

Hey mate, dont the meigrey certs usually say details about the game, like points scored and who won etc? All my meigrey stuff I have does, some of it I actually got from you.

Hey mate, dont the meigrey certs usually say details about the game, like points scored and who won etc? All my meigrey stuff I have does, some of it I actually got from you.
Not quite sure the purpose of your post but I'll educate you.
Special event ones are dated. Eg the Johnson was the season tipoff.
Older ones (eg pre-2010/11) or those not from special events were just worn during the season, likely for multiple games, and therefore can't state the stats or specific game use, like the Smith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom