ESP NRL Traders 2014 Thread - Checklist Added (Pg 18)!!!

Well just wait until you guys see it before you start jumping up and down.

You got to remember the majority of this release will go out to Newsagents and be bought by kids. They need to cater to that.

Totally agree...aimed at the younger audience.

Maybe we could add the pics to the first post? We usually get some leaks in the weeks headed into release.

Taken from Matt's thread in the Mail Day section:

sims-jpg.78213

Following on from the Legends cards from last year (Johns/Raper) one of them for 2014 is Wally Lewis with the other yet to be announced.

I'm sure a few people would already know about this as its been out in the marketplace for some time.

The other thing that is rumored is that there are lots of inserts in this set. Should be a challenge collecting them all.

Heard a murmur that info on this set may be released on Monday 3rd Feb which ties in to approximately a month before the expected release date.

Cheers
Matt

Hey Guys, just got back from the NQ Cowboys fan day. My mate asked Tariq Sims about the Sig cards and if he had any spare (I guess there is no harm in trying ). Anyway, Tariq said the boys only got to keep 4 cards each!!!!! He also said that they signed 1500! Thats right, 1500 sig cards!!!!!
Personally I think they wont be worth much at all @ 1500 cards. Thoughts peoples???????

Yea fair call, the only thing that concerns me was he seemed pretty damn genuine when he said it. Fingers crossed its crap.

Back
Top Bottom