ESP NRL Traders 2014 Thread - Checklist Added (Pg 18)!!!

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
Hi everyone,

Not too far away from the release of information for NRL Traders 2014 and we have seen the Sims brothers auto card already so I thought I would create a thread for any news info or rumours about this product.

Heard one rumour that there may be sketch cards in this release.... Anyone confirm this?

We will post all info from ESP when it is available.

Here is the image of the Sims card...

sims-jpg.78213

Traders Email Advert_v4.jpg

Cheers
Matt

Last edited:
Definitely caricatures in the set. Had a preview last week. It looks the goods. Massive improvement on 2013.

Mmmm....
Possibly a Knee Jerk reaction to some of the extra stuff getting around of late?
Trying to fill holes in the market maybe?

What company do you think ran the cards the best? Personally I only came in 2008 when select had the contract and I thought they were done pretty good

Looks like another shit release to me that's for sure? What we need to do as a whole is stop buying the crap until they release something decent? I realy used to look forward to new releases now I don't care at all,

Looks like another s*** release to me that's for sure? What we need to do as a whole is stop buying the crap until they release something decent? I realy used to look forward to new releases now I don't care at all,

Hard to make that kind of call when there is no info about the release yet.

Back
Top Bottom