ESP Elite 2015 Official Thread (Sell Sheet Page 44)

We all no y they don't release checklist ? So they can try and sell as much of this before realease? All I can say is how many more card collectors were are goin to lose

On another note it says on the back of the redemptions to email ESP to register your card prior to sending it in. What does this entail?

I just sorted through my golds and found 1/3 of them are doubles. For a subset that contains 144 cards and has only 6 cards in the box thats absolutely ridiculous

Just noticed another small thing....I've seen on a few of the Pennants seem to have been cut on an angle.

If you look at the silver strip at the top of the card you can see what I mean.

$_12.JPG

A couple of the Panthers ones I have are like this as well.

All of mine are the same I only have 7 so not a good sign? this is definitely poor qaulity that's for sure

not sure if you saw this in my other thread but anyone else gotten these errors in busts? The first is a really random one from a hitless box and then the others are samples of around 30 base that i got in the 1 box, all the bottom printing is misaligned. this is just a couple of examples.

img144.jpg

Well you can't imagine an ESP preferred seller making a mistake like the card number on his eBay listing but to have another of the same number in another box is a kok up of monumental proportions. Also found that the silver parallel #P100 had different players on different cards. One had Goodwin front and back another has only Goodwin on the back and another player on the front.......how does that happen.

Mis-cut, mis-printed, redemption doubles and its only two days into the release.......is this the last nail in the ESP coffin..........lol

Wow, I haven't received my case yet, but im starting to regret going with the NRL over the AFL, pre-release looking at the odds a few weeks ago, it looked like the NRL release was going to be much better, however now, I am pretty concerned that I wish I had of gone with the AFL - I haven't had a card in hand, but apparently Select have really stepped up in the quality of the release this year with Honors 2, I just didn't like the repetition in the series, however I'm really starting to wish I had of ignored that...

So there are definitely boxes out there that don't have a "hit"? I'm sure an ESP Authorised seller said there would be a hit in every box.

The 1:3 case hit hopefully will reduce the dumped boxes.

To all the people complaining that you opened a box with no major hit, why are you not complaining about opening a box with 2 or 3 major hits???
cause thats insanity ;) but in all seriousness, point taken.. however, I'm moreso of the opinion that it's a fail for the average or younger collectors. Personally, I know I bust enough to even out. But what about the kids or lower lvl collectors buying $9 packs out of 'empty' box or someone who saves up for a single box or 2 and gets nothing of value...that's my concern, consistency is generally all most people want.

not sure if you saw this in my other thread but anyone else gotten these errors in busts? The first is a really random one from a hitless box and then the others are samples of around 30 base that i got in the 1 box, all the bottom printing is misaligned. this is just a couple of examples.

img144.jpg
and.. if one of my kids saved up and paid $175 for a box with cards like this and nothing better than a $15 YG I would be gutted for them.. and likely pretty p'd off lol

Back
Top Bottom