ESP Elite 2015 Official Thread (Sell Sheet Page 44)

The interesting thing is what number are they going to replace one of the cards with? All the numbers should be packed in the product release. It's a vexing situation to say the least, also is it the only one out there?
Well there did seem to be a lot of signed cards.

Just got another image through from Terry at ESP of JWH signing his jersey cards.

Jared Waerea Hargreaves RTF.jpg

What is funny is that ESP manages the printing of Selects cards.

I think they use the same Printers & ESP don't manage or have anything to do with Selects cards, I was informed this early this year by Tony who personally goes over to China to oversee the printing & packaging of their products.

I think they use the same Printers & ESP don't manage or have anything to do with Selects cards, I was informed this early this year by Tony who personally goes over to China to oversee the printing & packaging of their products.

My understanding is that ESP has a facility in China, and the cards for both products are printed there.

They may have seperate supervision though.

Hi All,
Does anyone know of stockists in the Illawarra, or of an ESP list of current stockists?
I tried the Newsagency at Figtree which usually gets stock in for Elite releases, but to no avail.

Hi All,
Does anyone know of stockists in the Illawarra, or of an ESP list of current stockists?
I tried the Newsagency at Figtree which usually gets stock in for Elite releases, but to no avail.
I'm the same anyone know anywhere in Canberra??

Hi All,
Hey mate, As was discussed in the early part of this thread, only selected newagents were going to get this release. I have regular contact with the Fairy Meadow newsagent and he was expecting some on MONDAY just past. He has no idea wh they didnt get any.
The newsagent at Warrawong was calling his distributor to find out why he hasnt reeived any.
I called Figtree news today, The lady was told she has to order directly from supplier as the distributor is worried that due to the price rise, it will be a problem selling.

She has taken an order from me, and is expecting delivery hopefully by friday, I think she is only going to sell by the box, Maybe give her a call and see if you can maybe reserve a box.
Rey

I noticed a few changes in where it's being stocked this year. The only 2 newsagents i got elite from last year aren't stocking it. Luckily there's a few other close ones i didn't see it at last year that are stocking it this year though.

Back
Top Bottom