ESP Elite 2015 Official Thread (Sell Sheet Page 44)

Limited to 50 which would be driving the higher prices, without giving much thought to the player on the card

Be a fair bit of competition for the good multi patches if everyone waits for them
So do you just rush in, buy high, take the gamble and end up with a plain patch and loose a few hundred dollars, or wait and take your chances on a nice one. Big risk in my opinion, and if it's for a PC, then most of us want the best one possible, so don't mind paying extra.

ESP are so unprofessional. My first experience with NRL had resulted in missing unints from a case, common cards cut too short. And was lucky to pull a jersey signature, Jared Waerea-Hargreaves #030 of 50. And unbelievably there is one exact the same on ebay.
No complete set of silvers from 2 cases.
No complete team sets of golds from 2 cases.
Mojo packs are dull and boring.
Only positive I found was that young guns and penants card backing feel great in hand.
First and last time I collect this rubbish.
Are you saing there is 2 number 30 of 50 out there?

Much like the Black League Leaders from Dynasty. They will start high, drop when there are plenty around and when they dry up I think $350 will be standard for a set. If you were lucky enough to jag one or more these would be good to sit on

I don't think the dumping of the product will be as bad this year as the boxes don't seem searchable, packet prices are expensive and apparently there is much less stock in newsagents.

Boxes not searchable but cases would be. Open 5 hit the mojo and jersey sig and maybe All stars and a YG sig......then dump the rest.

ESP are so unprofessional. My first experience with NRL had resulted in missing unints from a case, common cards cut too short. And was lucky to pull a jersey signature, Jared Waerea-Hargreaves #030 of 50. And unbelievably there is one exact the same on ebay.
Only positive I found was that young guns and penants card backing feel great in hand.

So you are saying there is 2 #30/50 JWH signature jersey cards?

Could the one on Ebay just be a typo?

Can you put up a scan of yours?

Typo is my bet

On a side note I have not had any cards in hand but are the All Stars different colours or is it just they way they photograph, there looks to be a silver a gold and one that is coloured?

Ross

mcmfG-p9kJJNGbQMDfanNqw.jpg
mISyALwa-cPJDwYRRayi0Fw.jpg
mB_6UUN0Gyv83wDtOMM_PYg.jpg

was lucky to pull a jersey signature, Jared Waerea-Hargreaves #030 of 50. And unbelievably there is one exact the same on ebay.
How can they stuff this up and if they did this too one card it raises the question of how many more duplicates have been released?

Back
Top Bottom