ESP Elite 2015 Official Thread (Sell Sheet Page 44)

If joey was on pills during a game I would say regardless of the " upper" he would have been in no state to play. He would most likely be standing on the side line chewing the ear off the touch judge or laying in the in goal playing with the grass.

On another note, I did just bust a box with out a box hit

looking at the gold prices cheapest 38.50 a set the mojos are 5 times rarer so they should be about 200.
Of course being numbered adds a premium but anything over 300 a set seems too much to me.
Unless they are no 1s or a specific number someone is desperate for.
Currently there are 11 sets on ebay with the cheapest being a Titans set for $500 and the most expensive a Roosters for $1,350 (admittedly it is the number 001). The next most expensive is the Storm for $999.

Smith has never really played in a "Bad team" has he?
seems to be struggling club wise this year without a few key players

But as I said before he makes those around him better.

Would Cronk be as good without the excellent service from dummy half? Smith is the complete package, minimal errors / missed tackles, excellent decision making, controlled General play kicking, accurate goal kicker, work ethic

Smith has never really played in a "Bad team" has he?
I never really like the argument to downplay a players ability because they are on a good team. Should a good player have to join a crap team just to prove their ability?
I will agree that you do see some players after changing teams no longer performing as well as they had but it shouldn't be a requirement to change clubs just to prove your ability.

But as I said before he makes those around him better.

Would Cronk be as good without the excellent service from dummy half? Smith is the complete package, minimal errors / missed tackles, excellent decision making, controlled General play kicking, accurate goal kicker, work ethic

Queensland and Australia both seem to go worse without Cronk than they do without Smith ...

Any team struggles without their first choice 7 so it stands to reason the 9 wouldn't be as effective without the 7 also. League is so structured these days (hence the reason Austin is killing it) so any change to a starting spine has significant effect

You would think there would be a hit in every box but no, I opened a case and had 2 boxes with no hits but still ended up with 11 hits overall with 1 box having
A yg sig, mojo pack and guernsey redemption all in the same box, it would suck if you only had enough for 1 box and ended up with a dud

You would think there would be a hit in every box but no, I opened a case and had 2 boxes with no hits but still ended up with 11 hits overall with 1 box having
A yg sig, mojo pack and guernsey redemption all in the same box, it would suck if you only had enough for 1 box and ended up with a dud
Almost seems like it is planned to encourage case buying over box buying.

Just hit a storm mojo pack but PLE61 Kevin proctor is missing from the set, do you think ESP will replace this

Back
Top Bottom