For Sale Entire sets collection (mostly incomplete, some complete)- in Perth

supastar33

Alonzo Mourning Collector
Real Name
Jake
eBay User
d-nba
hi all,
i came back to the forum a few months ago then disappeared almost as quickly as i returned. it seems i just can't gather the time to get back into the hobby properly, so i am reducing my collection to PC stuff only (basically just alonzo mourning & skybox autographics).
i am looking to sell my incomplete sets, which make up the majority of my cards in terms of %. there are thousands, and in the incomplete sets i have not cherry picked the best cards out. that is to say, if i have the jordan or the star rookies, they will stay in the set. you will only get dupes if i was aiming for more than 1 set, but basically this is a really good opportunity to get a head start on some sets, or even raid these sets to complete ones you're already working on!
the cards are packaged in archive boxes and are pretty much mint as they have remained this way basically since their release.
most of the cards are from the 90s.
before i take the time to list a better summation of what the lot includes (ie- sets, total approx. number of cards etc) i wanted to gather interest. just so if there is no interest i wont spend my time working it all out.
due to the size of the lot and the weight, i would imagine this is best suited to a fellow perth collector to pick up.
so if you think this might interest you, let me know (and feel free to shoot a ballpark sort of offer at me) and i'll get more info together.
cheers!

hi bainy,
i wasn't expecting such a quick reply, but it's worked out well, since i have a half hour to kill tonight i've decided to bust the lid off the boxes to give a general run down for you ;)
sets include:
89-90 Hoops
93 Classic 4 Sport
93-94 Fleer Series I & II
93-94 Hoops Series I & II
93-94 Skybox Series I & II
93-94 Stadium Club Series II
93-94 Topps Series II
93-94 Ultra Series I
94 Classic 4 Sport
94 Classic GOLD
94 Superior Pix
94 UD USA
94-95 Collectors Choice Series I & II
94-95 Flair Series I
94-95 Fleer Series I
94-95 Skybox Series II
94-95 SP
94-95 Topps Series II
94-95 UD Series I
94-95 Ultra Series I
95 Classic Rookies
95-96 Collectors Choice Series II
95-96 Fleer Series II
95-96 Skybox Series II
95-96 Stadium Club Series I & II
95-96 Topps Series I
95-96 UD Series I & II
95-96 UD SP
95-96 UD SP Championship
95-96 Ultra Series I & II
96 Scoreboard Rookies
96 Topps Stars
96-97 Bowman's Best
96-97 Stadium Club Series I & II
96-97 UD Collectors Choice Series I
97-98 Bowman's Best

there might be more since i didn't pull the cards out of the boxes entirely, and its possible i didnt open all the boxes (i think there might be another smaller count box since i think there are a few more sets i own). i've also got some sealed up sets somewhere, and i have a bunch of NBL cards too (complete sets and partial sets).
i also have a collection of rookie cards to part with, mostly from the stars of the mid 90s (iverson, hill, abdur rahim, jones, allen, walker, kidd, robinson etc, but no kobe), and i have my trade collection that i will be looking to get rid of too (incl. inserts, refractors, star cards, game used, autos etc)

Jake, do you have any NBL inserts?

I need these from the 1996 series if you can help

Future Force
FFB2 David Stiff
FFC3 Terry Johnson
FFC4 Brad Williams

All Star
ASN2 Derek Rucker
ASN4 Leon Trimmingham

ASS2 Darryl McDonald

u got any 96-97and 97-98 fleer base and inserts?

i dont think so (definitely not incomplete sets, maybe some inserts - i'll have to look)

Jake, do you have any NBL inserts?

I need these from the 1996 series if you can help

Future Force
FFB2 David Stiff
FFC3 Terry Johnson
FFC4 Brad Williams

All Star
ASN2 Derek Rucker
ASN4 Leon Trimmingham

ASS2 Darryl McDonald

unfortunately not. i sold my spare NBL inserts years ago, though if you have some extras i might need them :p
will have to dig out my NBL collection to see what i'm missing (some 94 gold series, honours awards, championship team card and a few 96 allstar inserts off the top of my head).
on a brighter (read 'braggy') note, i busted 2 boxes of the 96 Futera when they came out. hit the loggins/gaze auto AND the regular redemption, and even better, got them redeemed before futera went bust. the auto is the best single pull i've ever had (including all my NBA packs & boxes) but the best part is i have a legit shot at completing that master set. dozens of boxes of 94 & 95 product never gave me any redemptions or autos, but at least i have all those inserts completed :)

i dont think so (definitely not incomplete sets, maybe some inserts - i'll have to look)

unfortunately not. i sold my spare NBL inserts years ago, though if you have some extras i might need them :p
will have to dig out my NBL collection to see what i'm missing (some 94 gold series, honours awards, championship team card and a few 96 allstar inserts off the top of my head).
on a brighter (read 'braggy') note, i busted 2 boxes of the 96 Futera when they came out. hit the loggins/gaze auto AND the regular redemption, and even better, got them redeemed before futera went bust. the auto is the best single pull i've ever had (including all my NBA packs & boxes) but the best part is i have a legit shot at completing that master set. dozens of boxes of 94 & 95 product never gave me any redemptions or autos, but at least i have all those inserts completed :)

I have these available

Future Force
Jason Smith

Defensive Giants
Mark Davis

NBL Clutchmen
Leon Trimmingham
Andrew Parkinson
Butch Hays
Tony Ronaldson
Fred Cofield

300 Game Club
Larry Sengstock
Ray Borner
Tim Morrisey
Damien Keogh
Checklist card

NBL Airborne
Butch Hays
Calvin Talford
Mike Mitchell
Dave Simmons
Darryl McDonald

Scott Fisher Heros
Card #NH9

Futera Dream Team
Copeland/Davis/McDonald/Mackinnon/Dorge
Rucker/Vlahov/Hays/Mitchell/Smith

I am missing some of the honors awards from 1994, have all of the golds

hey mate i know the thread is old wondering if u still have nbl clutchmen leon trimmingham and butch hayes//
im also keen on any other trimmingham , dwayne mcclain, shane heal or darryl macdonald cards if u can help cheers

Still looking for Dwayne?

Back
Top Bottom