Muzza

Back to Belmore
Real Name
Murray
eBay User
muzz456
COMC User
muzz456
Just had to get things moving so I grabbed a box of Elite.

Hits and bits..........

elite sigs 001.jpg
Kony Ealy Green TOC 65/99
Austin Sefarian-Jenkins Blue "on card" auto - not numbered.

para's 001.jpg

Calvin Johnson Purple Status die-cut 61/81
DeMarco Murray Green TOC 174/199

hits 001.jpg

Marqise Lee New Breed Jersey Prime (just barely) 52/99
Arian Foster Gridiron Kings Jersey 10/99

leg's 001.jpg

Mario Williams - Legends of the Fall Gold 43/49

inserts 001.jpg qb's 001.jpg

And the best of the rest.
Some seriously nice inserts and plenty of 'em.

I love those Profiles and there's some other nice jersey cards in the checklist to be had.

More for sure.

elite sigs 001.jpg

para's 001.jpg

hits 001.jpg

leg's 001.jpg

inserts 001.jpg

qb's 001.jpg

How many? I'm considering two. Breaking mine at the moment and got a big chunk of base covered.

I'll probably get at least another two boxes, maybe more?
Two boxes should cover the base, but Rookies only 3 to a box.
Make sure you put up a break thread, interested to see what you pull. Plenty of nice hits to be had.

Will do. Dirty I didn't hit a big QB auto lol what do you do with your doubles? Part of my fear is buying a second box and getting stuck with a ton of doubles lol

Most likely to get base doubles and the odd insert, so I usually hold on to them in case anyone needs any. I've got a box full of base from various sets stashed away somewhere?

Just had a quick browse on ebay. Like the clarity inserts. Ridiculous to get them with a price of shipping. Was looking at that comc everyone talks about but not too sure if that is the way to go (as an address to ship to)

I've found COMC to be very reliable. They charge $1 handling fee per card but postage is quite reasonable. The only way I'd be able to get cards I need or want that either wouldn't ship to Australia or would cost a ridiculous amount in postage.
What Clarity card did you pull?

Peyton. Just finished picks. Can you'd cash onto comc account to purchase? How you get them to send to comc? Tried reading a thread but it was all over the place

I use Paypal to buy store credit but I'm sure you can pay with a credit card. It's pretty simple opening an account, just pretty much follow the prompts.
As for sending to COMC, you'll need to add the COMC address to your Ebay details. You can have more than one mailing address and just change it as required.

At the bottom of the page there is an "upload a file" button. Hit that and you should be able to access your pictures/photos. Click on each one you want and they download onto the page. Trial and error worked for me the first few times. ;)

Last edited:
Yeah found it. Just made a thread and read around, then accidentally dragged my mouse on the pic. My post of box went up.

Just gunna update the original thread as I get new Elite boxes in.

The pix tell the story.

rc's 001.jpg
Two Jets Rookie autos. :crazy:

para's 001.jpg
Die-cut Bronco and Bryant /49 - not bad at all. :)

hits 001.jpg
Nothing to bust a nut about here though. :whistle:

This is very similar to my first box "hit wise", but no Profiles card this time and an extra Vet Parallel instead.
Not great, but not a total dud. Then again, closer to a dud than to great I spose?

Anyway, looking forward to the next one already.

rc's 001.jpg

para's 001.jpg

hits 001.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom