EBay Seller of the Month

I think his other ones legit but the pride and passion is definitely fake

If it is the same person, that is exactly what he did last time. Sells a mix of legits and fakes. Wish Ebay could tell me if it is the same person or not. I've given them the name and asked if the same name held the 12raydog account but they can't tell me. Privacy schmivacy.

OK, I have just gone through my Paypal transactions for the last 18 months and can confirm that is indeed the same person. See below extract from the Paypal transaction I had at the time.

His new Ebay user name is duonraymo.un3rabez . Buyers beware, still up to his old tricks going by the Hayne card.

upload_2014-9-14_18-41-15.png

OK, I have just gone through my Paypal transactions for the last 18 months and can confirm that is indeed the same person. See below extract from the Paypal transaction I had at the time.

His new Ebay user name is duonraymo.un3rabez . Buyers beware, still up to his old tricks going by the Hayne card.

Hey mate I notice your a joey johns fan, ive got a 2001 impact redemption all star signature card signed by him, are you able to tell me roughly what its worth?

Ps go the knights!

Hey mate,
No real set value for cards like that Duncan. Could go anywhere from $750 to $1250 maybe a little higher if someone wants it bad enough. There may be other opinions though, many people on this site who would have a better idea than myself. Definitely one of his more valuable cards, that's for sure.
Mark

Yep...
Sold cards to him on eBay about a month back. I only allow paypal. He was arragont and probably 3weeks after he purchased the cards he sent a payment.
Got an email the other day saying that he never got the cards and wants a refund. I replied back to him, to never hear from him again. Looked at his stuff for sale and it all looks a bit dodgy.

Bought a card off ebay sunday with free express post for $399.

arrived a few mins ago, redemption and signature card were in individual top loaders sent in a white envelope, luckily there was no damage but seriously why would you risk it.

Make sure you make mention of it in your feedback!.

Has anybody got a opinion on these 1996 Acetate Set ?
I have my suspicions !
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI...akeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en
Owen is selling them {this is my guess anyway} just had another look at these cards all the way through. I think these were written and signed at different times. Seems to be a lot of variations of the signature and the number 2 on them. Would have thought that this set would have been signed all at the same time. I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Owen is selling them {this is my guess anyway} just had another look at these cards all the way through. I think these were written and signed at different times. Seems to be a lot of variations of the signature and the number 2 on them. Would have thought that this set would have been signed all at the same time. I could be wrong.
Is this the set where you choose the player you want? If so Dynamic could of just been lazy and waited for someone to request the player before they filled it in.

There is to much variation in the numbers and signature from dynamic. It was the same with the diecut legend set that was sold by the same seller. I have never seen the gold numbers printed out of level on any select card set ever . The numbers are out of level and spaces are to far apart. There quality control was nearly flawless and even one of the cards the 1 was not even there. Dodgy dealing going on here. I would recommend you to stay clear of this seller

New
I just sent him this warning shot

"I will be watching very closely 12raydog. Once a fake signature seller always a fake signature seller. Just like the Hayne you just sold."

Just so he knows we are onto him. LOL

There is to much variation in the numbers and signature from dynamic. It was the same with the diecut legend set that was sold by the same seller. I have never seen the gold numbers printed out of level on any select card set ever . The numbers are out of level and spaces are to far apart. There quality control was nearly flawless and even one of the cards the 1 was not even there. Dodgy dealing going on here. I would recommend you to stay clear of this seller

VERY DODGY.....:red: :cautious:.. Here is the No 13 Toovey & has been on Ebay for a while. I have spoken to the owner who is a trusted seller & he said he pulled the No 13 toovey out of case he bought back in 2006 & has reported the fakes to Select, they are currently investigating it now.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SEA-EAGL...386480?pt=AU_NRL_Rugby_League_Merchandise&has

Also I have the No 13 Roach which I pulled from a case back in 2010.

Is this same seller Owen i thought Owen was a trusted member and seller?

The plot thickens...
I can't imagine Owen is stupid enough to try pull this, he knows how anal card collectors are, and he'd be well found out. Should find the current owner of the cards, there may be still time for him to get his money back. I actually believe there is 1-2 of them that are original - but the numbering is obviously different/poor on most!!

Back
Top Bottom