Ebay + Paypal - Sources of Bankruptcy!

beefman138

Card Hoarding Problem
Real Name
Nick
eBay User
beefman1138
Hey all in baseball card land!
It's been a while since I've been here, but that's mostly because a couple of months ago I (finally) set up my EBay and Paypal accounts, and $500-$600 later, and I still have REAL bills to pay!
But I found some great deals - I managed to score a large number of LA Dodgers Team Sets from the 80's - and now i have every Regular Issue Dodger card from the 80's, lots from the 70's, and a few from the early 60's.
So for the next few weeks I may not be able to purchase much else (here or there) but I'll be back on board soon.
And as much as I dislike the Yankees, congrats to them for winning the flag - Sabathia, Swisher and Teixeira have somehow made them a semi-likable team. But Jeter, Mariano, Pettitte and A-Roid can go retire!
And for "Team Set" collectors out there - I recommend getting your teams 2006 Upper Deck set - they're huuuuge!

Enjoy,

Nick J

P.S. I found a copy of Beckett Sportscard Monthly at my local Newsagent - it's the Oct 09 issue, so if you need any BV's, let me know. And does anyone know if they still make Beckett Baseball Plus anymore? Coz I don't give a rats about NFL/NBA/NHL/Racing/Wrestling/Golf/etc/blah blah cards!

hey nic,
do u have any yankees cards for sale ???
i would love to get team sets but would take any i dont already have....

ASLO LOOKING FOR ANY GAME USED , BAT AND BASE CARDS FOR THE YANKEES ONLY AND MUST BE IN YANKEES UNIFORM...

if u can help me plz let me know....

stevo....

Hey all in baseball card land!
It's been a while since I've been here, but that's mostly because a couple of months ago I (finally) set up my EBay and Paypal accounts, and $500-$600 later, and I still have REAL bills to pay!
But I found some great deals - I managed to score a large number of LA Dodgers Team Sets from the 80's - and now i have every Regular Issue Dodger card from the 80's, lots from the 70's, and a few from the early 60's.
So for the next few weeks I may not be able to purchase much else (here or there) but I'll be back on board soon.
And as much as I dislike the Yankees, congrats to them for winning the flag - Sabathia, Swisher and Teixeira have somehow made them a semi-likable team. But Jeter, Mariano, Pettitte and A-Roid can go retire!
And for "Team Set" collectors out there - I recommend getting your teams 2006 Upper Deck set - they're huuuuge!

Enjoy,

Nick J

P.S. I found a copy of Beckett Sportscard Monthly at my local Newsagent - it's the Oct 09 issue, so if you need any BV's, let me know. And does anyone know if they still make Beckett Baseball Plus anymore? Coz I don't give a rats about NFL/NBA/NHL/Racing/Wrestling/Golf/etc/blah blah cards!

I'm sure I saw a Beckett devoted only to baseball at Borders Book store pre Christmas. You might want to try them.

Back
Top Bottom