eBay payment pending?

Eski13

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Joel Samuel
eBay User
samu7343
So I purchased a card off eBay yesterday and paid with PayPal..I'd made purchases earlier in the day also .it says paid on my end in PayPal but on eBay it says payment pending...? I messaged the seller but he said he hadn't seen it before either ? Has anyone had this ?

Could be a bunch of reasons. The three most likely are:

1. You didn't have enough PayPal balance to cover the purchase, so money was taken from your linked bank account to cover the payment. Until the withdrawal from your bank account is confirmed/cleared the payment will be on hold.

2. Glitch on PayPal or eBay's end. Ask the seller to log into their PayPal account and check to see if the payment arrived. It could be sitting in their account and they just don't realize it.

3. If they are going to log into their account to check for the payment also make sure that their PayPal account isn't set up in a way that they have to manually accept each payment. If it is, they just need to log in to their PayPal account and accept the pending payment.

My guess is that they are doing everything through the eBay site, but if they log into their PayPal account it will probably clearly tell them why the payment is pending.

I had enough in PayPal and still have more than the card cost in there and I've purchased off this seller before ..so beats me lol..I'll message him again tonight and see what's up

Back
Top Bottom