dunk contestents??

nvd001

Knicks Baby!!
Real Name
Evan
eBay User
nvd001
just going off Jeremy's latest post in "who should be MVP"....if the NBA were to go back to choosing anybody in the dunk contest as opposed to 'rising stars'...who would everyone want to see??
let's say we kept it at 4 players, who would your choice be??

i would have to say Lebron v Kobe v Vinsanity v Baby AI!!!

i reckon that would be an interesting dunk contest!!:D

I honestly dont rate Bron or Kobe as the awesome dunkers everyone thinks they are, by that i mean when i see them dunk, there isnt that "holy shit!" factor that the best dunkers have.

heres my 4: Vinsanity, J-Rich, Iggy, and hmm, probably Matrix...id love to see what marion could do in a dunk contest. Fred Jones has also had a couple of awesome dunks this season too, hed be good.

fair enough taking Kobe out, but Lebron?!? from the games that i've seen Lebron play in, he pulls out some sweet dunks and the dunks that lack finise he makes up with in agression and passion. and he pulls off alot of dunks in alot of traffic...give him the floor and i'm sure he'd impress!!!

agree with losing Kobe, but would leave Lebron in it?!?

i think even Bron knows hes not a great dunker, why else would be purposely take himself out of the dunk contest? i think bron is more like Amare, in that in a game sitaution his dunks are awesome, but get him on the open floor with no defence and he wont look as good.

true....it's just he looks so natural at it during a game...like it's second nature to him.

anyway, like you said anything would be better than just the 'rising stars'!!!

clarkescards said:
I reckon another in the boat of great in-game dunkers would be T-Mac. (Kobe too). Did you see how many he planted in the ASG???
what you're saying is true clarkey, but the ASG isnt the best example. i agree with you that he is a great in-game dunker, but the ASG isn't really known for its defensive exploits. yeah, defense may come into an ASG in the 3rd and 4th quarter, but more often than not its just an oppurtunity to showcase your offensive skills. i mean T-Mac's team fed him the ball all night and its not like the defense was doing alot to stop him anyway.

but yeah, any other game and he can still pull off some crazy shit!!

Greg Ostertag, Khandi, Vitaly Potapenko and Mike Sweetney to see if he can get off the ground! LOL

Quit living in the past Locky!LOL

All these guys are on current rosters.

But an Uwe Blab, Mike Smrek, Caldwell Jones and Mark Eaton contest would rock! With Manute Bol and Mike Geminski as back ups.

Don't fake the funk on the Nasty Dunk..
It's the original Human Highlight Film!!!!
Mike%20Smrek%20hoops%20auto.jpg

Ok Im getting off topic here
Sorry....

LOL Manute Bol. That'd be hillarious!
Watching that Chargers' game last weekend, the North West Thunder had a dude that looked like him. He grabbed a few boards, and a block, but couldnt control the ball at all!!!

Anyone seen that block ages ago, where Mark Eaton pinned someone just by standing there???

I'd go, Vinsanity, J-Rich, Nate Robinson(if he has anything left), & Iguodala.

By the way, Lebron won the all-american mcdonalds high school dunk comp and his dunks were mad just because of the fact that his head kept going higher than the ring!

Back
Top Bottom