• Mitchell (v Collingwood)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pendlebury (v Hawthorn)

• Swan (v Hawthorn)

• Total voters
Ablett all the way for me :)

I didn't even put Boyd VC. That's Marc's job. :)

BTW Against Freo last week Freo's "best" tagger "tagged" Blackie last week. Blackie is obviously past his prime and has lost some of his pace but was still able to pick up 30 disposals on Crowley.

Ablett is in the top 3 players at the moment if not the best player in the competition. I have nailed down Gazza as my new Perma-Captain.

Cmon boys lets pump our arch nemesis on Sunday morning and Blackie why not pick up a lazy 35 disposals, a few goals and a 3 brownlow votes

I ended up locking in Pavlich against gold coast. Go Pav.

Boyd was another failure for me, he won't Captain my team again! I should have stuck with Ablett!

The only consolation is the guy I am playing had Boyd as well (So I didn't lose any ground).

That said, if I had chosen Ablett I think our game would have been all but over.......instead it is very close!

What a terrible start to the weekend.. Opted against Ablett as Captain, went against trading in Griffin for the week and decided not to bring Broughton in!

What a terrible start to the weekend.. Opted against Ablett as Captain, went against trading in Griffin for the week and decided not to bring Broughton in!

Yes I am with you there.....was tossing up between Enright & Broughton and took Enright AND I went Boyd as Captain instead of Ablett :(

The only consolation is my opossition also had Boyd as Captain and didn't have Ablett at all :)

I had him as well. I still managed to crack the 2000 with him as cap.

Me too! Imagine what we would have scored if we didn't have him!
I originally had Swan (146) but thought...nah stick with Ablett - FFS, what do I have to do to get it right for once!

Who do you think for this week? Swan, Pendlebury, Boyd?

I'm going Swan at the moment. I think he's back to his solid best. The last 3 weeks I've dropped from 250th to 1000th. Still got 7 trades left but my backline is weak with Lower and Stanley on the field and puoplo, hibberd and o'shea on the bench.

I'm going Swan at the moment. I think he's back to his solid best. The last 3 weeks I've dropped from 250th to 1000th. Still got 7 trades left but my backline is weak with Lower and Stanley on the field and puoplo, hibberd and o'shea on the bench.

Leaning that way myself mate!

yeah i'm going with Swan this week.. he's playing good footy at the moment! I'll also be watching out for Redden as he is playing in a one-man team at the moment!

Back
Top Bottom