Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Richo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Paul
eBay User
Richo75
Ok guys, the team I am talking about here is NOT in any competitions with you!

How do I know this? Because it is only in one competition (My Work one).

So PLEASE help out as I have a headache on who to choose for Captain this week.

Please use the vot buttons and reply with your reason if you can be bothered.

Hope to hear from as many as possible - Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Do you have Shiels? He is scoring crazy points and i went with him as captain last week ;)

From that list i'd go with Boyd as Melbourne have looked completely lost this year.. and Boyd always scores well on Friday Night games :)

Do you have Shiels? He is scoring crazy points and i went with him as captain last week ;)

From that list i'd go with Boyd as Melbourne have looked completely lost this year.. and Boyd always scores well on Friday Night games :)

Thanks mate....leaning that way but not 100% No Shiels either, my 6th midfielder is Dal Santon :)

So what's this about Friday nights for Boyd? He's only played 1 this year ?!?

(I play supercoach, scores and captain choices are similiar) I've gone Boyd past 2 weeks and has let me down! I'd go ablett! Last like 6 weeks has scored 110+ and should do so again! Good luck

My apprehention with Ablett is the amount of time he has been plaing forward and NOT in the midfield PLUS Freo have a good tagger in Ryan Crowley!

Definently Ablett or Boyd. I would lead towards Ablett, as Melbourne have a good midfield in Trengove, Scully, Jones, Moloney, Sylvia and Jamar..

Also, I don't think Crowley is that good a tagger, he was tagging a Brisbane player on the weekend and didn't restrict him that much.

Fremantle is also the worst team on the list, and they're midfield is stuffed with Sandi.

I had Buddy as my captain on the weekend...Enough said.

Nah I enjoyed our league battles the other year.

Yeah maybe we can get together again next year.....currently I am in two leagues and 2nd in both.

10-1 in the work League and 11-0 in the other public League but I have a tough road home so those W-L ratios are a not quite as impressive as they look (lol).

So got any tips for my Captain?

Back
Top Bottom